Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using an off brand Chinese membrane keyboard for $7.65 that i got off Ebay. I would love to have this keyboard since I game a lot and it would really fit my needs.

I'm using a standard Dell OEM Keyboard and its starting to hurt my wrists, currently wearing a wrist brace while typing this.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

im using some cheap logitech keyboard lol. would love to be able to get a new keyboard for gaming with friends.

I'm using a Black Widow, I love it and I would like lights on my keyboard so I can align up my wasd quicker (super first world problem)

I am currently using a Logitech G610 Orion Brown, I would like to have the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum so that I could have a good gaming experience whenever i am away from my main rig and to also tell people to join the Linustechtips forums in order to participate in future giveaways :^) 

i'm using just the keyboard (the mouse died a long time ago) of a Microsoft 2000 wireless kit...

20160623_101929.jpg

I have a Challenger Prime currently, but I wish that I'd bought a mechanical one instead.

It would be great if I got one of these, they look awesome :D

I am using the Azio MGK1 Backlit. I would love the RGB customization on this one.

Im Currently Using a Steelseries Merc Stealth. And its quite beat up from the last years Of heavy using ( and a couple Of drinks dropped on It ._.' ). I would love to try the tesoro one. Even more now that my GPU fricking died on me. So i have to target my budget to replace It ):

I'm currently using a random Cherry membrane keyboard that I got for free at my university after they upgrade the studying rooms with new PCs.

The keyboard is now at a point where it slowly dies. Some keys only work when i push them down in a specific way. It's getting pretty annoying by now.

I really am in need of a new keyboard. (with RGB :D)

AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 - Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4,5GHz - EKL Alpenföhn Himalaya CPU Air Cooler - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz - Asus GTX 970 Strix - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 240GB - Samsung SSD 830 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W - Creative Sound Blaster Z - NZXT Phantom

Hello,
I'm currently using a Genesis RX33 Keyboard, and that was enough for me at the time, but since I started to watch Linus Tech Tips I have this immense urge to try a mechanical keyboard. Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm currently using a Logitech K360. I want a new keyboard because the one I'm currently using isn't the most responsive for gaming.

I'm using a 10-year-old Mitsumi KFKEA4XT. I don't know if you're familiar with this keyboard but in Vietnam, it's ridiculously common. It's a full-size membrane keyboard, nothing special. I've been using it since I was 8 and I've only had trouble with one D key not registering. I don't use it that often anymore because I'm on my laptop most of the time :D0d2121451b466f76ea15c31be61a162c.jpg

I am looking to upgrade from my CM Storm Devastrator Membrane Keyboard. Tesoro will be a good on and a unique one because it is not available to purchase in India.

im using a logitech y-uq85 and it really sucks, the things that is negative about my keyboard:

-its getting older

-software doesnt work

-keys are cheap

-latency is high, so its not possible to game on this thing.

-no rgb on keyboard while i have razer deathadder chroma,

and last but not least, i loved the Tesoro gram spectrum keyboard.

i will be happy if i can get one of 'em.

my goddamn keyboard.jpg

I use a membrane keyboard and I think it would be nice to use a mechanical for the first time.  My current keyboard is an Azza kme381u.

Olen käyttäen  Razer Anansi. Haluan uudet koska minun valot tehdä työtä

Using a CMStorm Devastator. I bought it because I though the colors were really bright and pretty, turns out not so much xD. I'd love a new one because I'm currently saving for an i7-4790K, with little room for keyboard money. I've also had it for sometime close to two years now, and keys get clunky! Thanks! :)

I've been stuck with a wireless logitech k360. I've always planned on getting a new keyboard and I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard but money has been tight. This would be a serious upgrade from my current situation.

I'm currently using a Speedlink Parthica Core Keyboard:

Spoiler

sl-6482-bk_rgb_002.jpg

Since it's not a mechanical Keyboard, i'd love to upgrade to the Tesoro one!

I'm currently using a Trust GXT 280 membrane keyboard. I'd like to have a new mechanical keyboard with rgb backlight to differentiate individual keys for each action when gaming, for example different color for direction keys, another color for reloading etc

I have Cm Storm Quickfire tk with one messed up key.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I own the Razer Blackwidow no back light variant. I want to win this keyboard because my setup doesn't have any led components which makes it very hard to see last at night. I will be able to change the colours of the keyboard to match my colour scheme of my setup also.  I would also like to get this keyboard because it is smaller in dimensions to my current keyboard and the lower actuation of the Gram key switches will give me an edge when playing. My movements will be more precise.

I'm currently using this steel series shift keyboard which i bought bundled with the mouse and headset 4 years ago.

I want a new keyboard for a change because sometime my shift and enter keys gets stuck down.