Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

My keyBoard is currently the

Logitech G11 keyboard from 2005 that my uncle gave me. Due to me wanting to build my first gaming rig soon, I would love a new

keyboard more than anything in the world

I have a Logitech g110 with no ristrest a slow reaction time a very bad space bar wobble I need the keyboard for its instant reaction time and working key lights which are broken on my keyboard 

On 22/06/2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have a stock keyboard that you get from pc world when you buy a pc. I want a new keyboard because I have recently decided to build a pc and I will help allot and would be nice to have a mechanical keyboards. 

Im running an amazon basics membrane keyboard. Ive always wanted one because id die to get the enjoyment of the audio and tactile beauty of the ever so wonderful click of a mechanical keyboard in my hands. Plus RGB = <3

I have recently build a new pc and decided to get the sharks on skiller. Nice amount of extra functions on there, two problems however. The logo can't be turned of even if the computer is turned of. Getting behind my pc every night is quite a pain (the logo is bright enough to light the entire room). And the second problem is the space bar, it feels like you've pressed it far enough, but it still won't register half the time, resulting in a lot of fused words.

Look at this beautiful Dell keyboard. It is the pinnacle of human invention. The keys are smooth and quiet. The quick response makes this cost effective keyboard worth its weight in gold. This keyboard is simply amazing. The smooth curves makes the experience pleasant. Your life would not be the same without this. Please purchase once today!

please help...

2016-06-23 17.18.55.jpg

I'm currently using an Azio MGK1, and I must say I like it, it's very solidly built and looks great.  However, the switches are a little sticky, so I'd like a new one.  And who can say no to RGB?

I am currently using an old Dell keyboard. I would like to win as I many of the keys repeatedly fall off this one and I would like to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard instead of whatever this is.

Thankyou

I have a Logitech G105 and a couple of keys are starting to fail. (sometimes space gets stuck) and after using a friends mechanical keyboard, all future keyboards i buy will be mechanical.

Using an Apple keyboard

I need a new one cuz the main enter key doesn't work on this keyboard. I get to send messages and do stuff using the enter key on the number pad (save me)

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Using an Apple wired keyboard with 10-key. The white keys get dirty very quickly. Always wanted to try the mechanical keyboard thing but the prices of good keyboards have always kept me away.

My current keyboard is a first generation Logitech G15. It survived for very long and served well but it's time to change the old boy. The black Tesoro with its RGB lighting not just looks amazing but it fits PERFECTLY with my full plexiglass case and its lighting :)

I would like a new keyboard... I LOVE mechanical keyboards but can't afford them

i really need the keyboard on the account that i am building a gaming pc and Free High quality keyboard like this one would really help with the load and all i have only just purchased the case and Motherboard still a long way to go

Current keyboard

It's an Acme KM08, and runs under other names too. The spacebar is horrible, and the keyboard itself is just tolerable. At least the dirt don't get collected between the keys. The language of the keyboard is not a problem for me as English keyboards are much more convenient for coding (no more AltGr + F/G/Í/Y/B/N for various brackets) and I can always have a cheaper one around for the heavy metal letters.

I'm using a Logitech g110 and I would LOVE to upgrade, I'm just too broke and struggling to be able to get a new keyboard, It would help greatly since I'm trying to start a youtube channel and I'm also learning how to code and develop games. PLEASE HELP!! THIS GIVEAWAY WOULD HELP DEARLY!! Please and thank you.

Currently rocking the CM Storm Quickfire TK with Cherry MX Browns. Could really go for a full RGB keyboard.

Right now, I'm just using the laptop keyboard I have on my Sony VAIO :P

I'm building my first PC really soon and I don't know if I'll be able to afford a new keyboard. I'm hopeful, though.

Thanks!!!

Im using a cheep penixx rgb board from amazon. i need a new one because the T key sometimes doesnt work :? 

Thanks for the entry! 

I'm currently using the CM Octane from Cooler Master. Though sufficient, it gives a very cheap feel from the flexible plastic. It bends under your palms and doesn't sit flush against a flat surface. It also only has 7 LED Color options (missing full RGB), and lacks proper mechanical keys (it has membrane cones). 

Im on my Logitech MX 5500 but after Cleaning it the buttons are heavy to push and dont get every click

Thanks for your great Videos :)

im Missing Stuff from Nicky V ?

Im currently using a basic Dell keyboard... the kb212-b to be exact...  I really honestly just want an upgrade.

That's a pretty sweet keyboard. I've been modestly rocking a Logitech K120 for years now and just have not been able to afford a good keyboard for work/gaming. Even so I've been making due but it would be nice to have an upgrade.

Because I'm using a Compaq l101-p01 keyboard, and can't afford a new one... While I'm playing on a laptop :/