Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Well, I am currently using the keyboard that came with my moms HP pavilion pre built computer and have no money to buy a new one because I'm shoveling all my money into making a mineral oil computer as my new system.

I have some free CyberPowerPC "gaming" keyboard that was sent to me along with my PC.... Not bad, membrane, and has macro keys... Would love get my hands on something mechanical though

image.jpeg

I'm using random cheap keyboard from noname brand Qilive, but it is not comfortable for me enough.

I have an old Leopold without ten-keys and i miss them!

Well I use the keyboard of my gaming laptop (Asus RoG GL 752 ) I would love  to use that the keyboard for better gaming experience .Pretty straight forward HUH....?

using some genius keybroad and would like an up grade

some zoostorm keyboard that came free with the first ever computer I brought

I'm in dire need of a new keyboard but if it doesn't increase my fps I'm too cheap to buy it 

I'm using a basic off the shelf Mircrosoft Keyboard as I lost my other keyboard whilst moving house! I'd love a new keyboard as this thing has such a horribly stiff embrane, wobbly keycaps and a travel time that feel like I'm pushing through my desk.

Using a razer deathstalker. It's nice and all for typing because it's so quiet, but I wanna try something new for when I'm gaming.

Replying for sauce.

Currently using a CM Storm Quickfire that is approaching 4 years old and is starting to show some signs of wear...a sweet replacement wouldn't hurt!

Especially if I can colour it ORANGE

Yes please ❤️ My razer blackwidow has been acting weird lately. Had a few years with it, this would be a nice upgrade :)

I'd love this keyboard for work. I have at home a CM QuickFire TK and it's amazing but I die a little every day at work having to endure a membrane keyboard.

• I am using a Perixx px-1200 :D I really need a new keyboard as this one hasn't even got mechanical keys and for me, that is a big problem :(

I have one of those Tomoko mechanical keyboards from Amazon that's like $36... I would like a new one just for the trackpad and cause it would be cool to win!

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

Useing built-in laptop keyboard

With a better keyboard I can close my laptop and use it like a tower and use my monitor

I have a G11 thats nearing 7 years. I need that new keyboard!

I'm not using any keyboard because i don't have a pc yet. I plan on nuilding one this summer and this would really help me save some money.

I got a cmstorm quickfire TK, I've grown to be able to use the integrated arrow keys/number pad but a full size mech keyboard would be great. Still love the TK to death though, the blue switches are perfect so I'm scared to switch to any of these newer companies. Hope I win!

I am using an Asus wireless keyboard that is complete garbage and doesn't even have caps lock or Num lock lights on it. I would love to get a mechanical keyboard to replace this thing and to actually know when caps and num lock is on.  

Currently using Roccat Isku keyboard, would like to win to replace/retire my peripherals cause they stop working occasionally and it is starting to piss me off...

Currently using a regular old k70, one of the first ones they made. Would love to get some RGB action going in my battlestation.

Dell branded keyboard. I want RGB keyboard. And I want something new.

i am using my default keyboard i got with my gateway PC but now i built a PC and want to upgrade keyboard and mouse