Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Sure, why not.

I don't really have any grand reason for wanting a new keyboard, I've got one that functions at the moment. I suppose overall, I'm just curious about how much a quality keyboard would change my experience. Up until I got this wired keyboard, I was using a wireless logitech keyboard that my grandfather was going to throw away. It had a maximum range of about 3 feet, and frequently glitched and got stuck holding an input, or completely ignored other inputs. I'd used that keyboard for years. Right now, I'm using an Asus KB73211 wired keyboard that came with a pre-built computer my girlfriend had bought. She has since bought herself a nice Steel Series Apex 350. It's an interesting keyboard, I really like the RGB lighting on it, as on my current keyboard, the letters are all printed in the dark grey color and it's laid over black keys. A bit difficult to read at times, even in sufficient light.

576a8b6837a52__1.JPG.056d347f60087febc0cc992a22660b1f.JPG

Frankly, the Tesoro Gram Spectrum looks extremely overkill for my purposes. We're talking about all these production techniques, onboard processors and memory, polling rates... It makes me feel sort of like my, "Military grade" motherboard made me feel, like I'm heinously over-complicating what should be simple. It's starting to feel like I'm going to be driving my computer onto the battlefield, or something. Hah.

So, ultimately, I think I want to try it because I want to see how different an experience the top line is versus the bottom line, if it can be called that. I want to see what quantifiable difference these production techniques, onboard processors, and polling rates actually have on an end users experience. Curiosity.

I'm currently using a stock Dell keyboard from 2013.  The lack of feedback while typing/gaming is annoying and having a mechanical keyboard would make everything better.

I'm using a really bad Logitech MK400 with a broken G and most keycaps worn out. This is no fun as I spend my days developing applications and looking where I missed a G in the code.

I feel this keyboard could help me do what I like, with the RGB caps helping me in the dark.

I'm going to build my first computer soon and got all my parts figured out and ready to order, but i just opted for a cheap coolermaster devastator keyboard to save some money and would rather have this nice mechanical one instead :)

I'm entering to win a keyboard for a friend of mine, because he is still using a cheap, badly-built low profile piece of crap that's slowly breaking apart. I would love to let him game on an actual keyboard :D I already have a mechanical keyboard (a CM Storm Quickfire XT) and I want him to experience the same comfort of gaming and typing.

Twitter handle to verify follow: @Outfr0st

I am using a Microsoft wireless from 2002..

I want to win because, See Above.

I need a new keyboard since I do a lot of gaming!  My current keyboard sometimes doesn't respond quick enough during some sections of the games that I play.

I am currently using an el-cheapo $2 Microsoft keyboard (probably a knock off Microsoft keyboard at that) since I gave my old mechanical keyboard to my friend. I NEED MECHANICAL KEYS IN MY LIFE!!!!

well, i'm using a wireless logitech keyboard (the K360) i play shooters like CS:GO and more recently Overwatch and could really do with an upgrade! The Tesoro looks like the perfect choice. I'm TechGuy544 on Twitter as this username was taken.  https://twitter.com/TechGuy544  

i currently use an old logitech y-bf37 so a new keyboard will be awesome

I am using a "Genius" keyboard. I need really would like new one.

Im using a generic Chinese keyboard that is horrible, so i want the GRAM to improve my typing experience.

I currently have a "Cherry Clean Desktop"-Keyboard and really want to try out a mechanical one.

My current generic 10USD Membrane keyboard- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823281002&cm_re=keyboard_and_mouse-_-23-281-002-_-Product

Would love to finally touch and feel what a mechanical keyboard is like. I heard they are great for typing so it would be great to do my school work on, and gaming on it seems like it would be amazing. As a poor college student I won't be able to buy one myself anytime soon.

I'm using my laptops keyboard, and I need this to make sure that my laptop survive another year without an upgrade

23 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am currently using a membrane aula keyboard and mouse: some random stuff I found on amazon cuz I needed something. It is now 2 years old, and the buttons have really started to jam up. Thx for the giveaway ;)

I currently have a Cougar Attack 2 and want to upgrade because there is little support for remapping keys/binding macros. As a video editor it would make my job easier to have this KB. :) 

I really need a new key board! Right now I am using one of my school's old key board's by dell and I blew my budget completely on the tower and monitor. I am constantly having trouble with this key board and I can't buy anything because I'am a kid, so ya. this would really help with my video editing and gaming with my unreliable dell keyboard.

IMG_20160623_160643 (1).jpg

I don't have a key board yet because I'm still buying parts for my first, and the Tesoro  GRAM looks like an option I would drool over. I do see myself buying a tesoro though. 

I need a new keyboard ☺. I've got a stock dell keyboard which I've had forever. Its still my first keyboard, its got horrible keys. Its at least 5 or more years old.

1466713374834-1150944946.jpg

Currently using a tt-esports challenger prime membrane keyboard. So a mechanical keyboard would be an excellent upgrade, specially with this unfamiliar mechanical switch is a nice change from other switches.

IMG_20160623_232207.jpg