Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

My current keyboard is a 10$ Logitech K120 Membrane keyboard, it is pretty old and dirty, although it is usable but I have been looking for a new, more sturdy, mechanical keyboard, but I haven't had the money to buy one as I'm a minor without the ability to have a job

| 

Current Keyboard   \/

IMG_1683-min (FILEminimizer).JPG

I have an Aula keaboard. It has LEDs, but the characters on the keys dont light up at all, and are fading away. I cannot see the keys at all when im in the slightest dark and i only have a window in my room.

I have a shitty old keyboard that is missing keys, and is just a mess. I'd really like this keyboard because I don't know how much longer I can handle this absolute mess of a keyboard

I'm currently using an OEM Dell Chiclet keyboard that came with my prebuilt desktop that is very impractical for almost everything.  Short cable, barely responsive keys, etc.  

I have a 5$ china no name keyboard that takes 20 seconds for the key to register. Need I say more.

I am using a Logitech rubber dome compact keyboard. I have never used a mechanical kb yet, and would love to win the giveaway. 

I have a corsair K70 rgb which is awesome, but I need another keyboard for OTG and at school. 

I'm using a painted wireless Logitech Y-RC14 from 2000, I'm getting sick of having to replace the batteries of this thing every week or so, and I simply can't afford a good new keyboard. I'm in desperate need of a new one!

13511467_484054318457723_130487109_n.jpg

I think i need a new keyboard because im using a ...

alienware keyboard

Runs

Yes pls!
currently using MS wireless keyboard & mouse 800

I am using a CM devastator-ii that was passed down from my friend. 

It's nice but some of the keys are sticky and it concerns me alot. I would love a new keyboard cause ive been looking into getting a mechanical keyboard but i never have enough for it #brokecollegestudent #collegelife

I am using the free keyboard that came with my dads HP, so an upgrade would be appreciated

I'm using a Logitech MX5500 Keyboard & Mouse bundle and I love this keyboard and I got it as a free gift from Dell but I've dropped enough crumbs down there and I just wanna make my keyboard pink! 

I have an old IBM membrane keyboard with milk stains all over it from a joke that was played near my PC. It still uses PS/2 connectors

I'm using an Aula Gaming membrane keyboard, and I would like a GRAM Spectrum because this keyboard is huge, the keys are mushier than mush and I never know whether I've actually pressed a key or not.

I currently own an old Logitech G510. I've had it for years but it still does the trick, But I would die for this new TesoroTec Keyboard. If I won it I will give it to my son who is using a Microsoft 700 Series wireless Key/Mouse Combo. It would really make his birthday one to remember.

My Logitech G510.jpg

I am currently using a Logitech 520, and I would like to get my hands on a new keyboard because typing on this thing is a mushy nightmare.

I have a Corsair k65. I've lost some keycaps and realized that blue switches are just TOO clacky for me...

I'm currently using a dell keyboard and would like a new one, plus I think the colors look cool.

I'm using an old Perixx membrane keyboard and it's driving me crazy. The keys are so mushy and unsatisfying, and it ghosts like hell, and I can't take it any more. Please LTT, will you be my salvation?

I'm using the keyboard of my laptop, which isn't really all that great : D thanks for the opportunity! 

I Spilled juice on my razer blackwidow ultimate stealth 2-3months ago and i have been thinking of changing keyboard but now using logitech g19 and happy with it, but would be nice to win a new mechanical keyboard again :) Logitech g19 is pretty good but this is old but still working perfectly. But im in :D

i would like this keyboard as i have had my same keyboard for a while now, it was one of the first mechanical keyboards on the marked and its clicks are louder than jet engines