Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am currently using an old Dell plug N play keyboard. The keys are very hard to press and sometimes don't register. I am going to build my very first computer soon and have always wanted a mechanical keyboard.

Using a random logitech keyboard, that i picked up.
Nothing fancy.

I just use my laptop's keyboard. I broke a few of the keys trying to clean them so a new keyboard would be really great, especially from Tesoro.

Using the Genius SlimStar 250i, and the reason I want this one is, well I am using Genius SlimStar 250i...

I would like one because I never win any kind of sweepstakes so i would like a notch in the win column. Also my key board's F7 and Del keys went missing... But I unfortunately don't have a Twitter so we shall see how this goes lol

I use a membrame keyboard from a HP Media Center PC. It is slowly dying, the volume knob is broken, and key presses sometimes don't register..

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition

I am using a Logitech G105 

It has membrane keys 

This is no good

Plz halp

Save me Tesoro, you're my only hope.

-Princess Linus

Stock apple keyboard and occasionally an old Windows 95 Keyboard... Lel

I'm using a Dell generic keyboard, it sucks, a couple keys don't register and I also would love this keyboard because I could program it blue :) my setup is blue

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

I need a keyboard because im moving from console and do not have one

I'm using a Corsair K65 at the moment. Backlight and RGB would be nice :) 

I use a Black web keyboard from Walmart and would like to upgrade 

keyboard to use with my new computer I built over the weekend

I'm using an old Dell Keyboard that came with an all in one that has missing key caps for maximum performance. 

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

hi iam using a cheap keyboard from amazon. i play cs go and it always disconnects which is quite annoying when iam trying to ninja defuse! lol

I want a new keyboard, I've been using this membrane keyboard on my laptop for 2 years now. The letters are indistinguishable and my 'D' key fell off, and trust me it's very difficult to play PC games like that. If I got a mechanical keyboard for a change I would love it; not only because i'd be able to play games again comfortably but I would be able to have a keyboard that has the amazing tactile feedback that I've only had the chance of trying maybe once or twice.Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the giveaway Linus Tech Tips and Tesoro!

I'm currently using the Logitech El Cheapo wireless keyboard and mouse combo. I've never had a mechanical keyboard before (or an RGB one for that matter) and also the little stands on mine are broken

Currently using a Logitech K750, which is beginning to not register some key strokes, so I'd love to try out the new fangled mechanical keyboards.

Right now I am using a cooler master devastator 2 blue edition.

It's a great combo for the price but I would love to get a new keyboard and an actual mechanical keyboard with some awesome features like this one 

I'm using a Razer Blackwidow, it's nice but one of the LED key off already...

I am using the cm storm devastator keyboard and mouse, need upgrade soon.

I have a Laptop Keyboard, and I would like this keyboard because the keyboard isn't fully comfortable to type, it's missing the 'W', 'R', and 'U' keys, and I just can't exactly get a new keyboard..

My aging blackwidow mac edition is pretty much dying as the points close to the edge of cable meets the keyboard is frayed and constantly dies. Tfw you hold the cable just right ..d96.jpg

I could really use a new one since it would pretty much guarantee that it doesn't die on during a game session.