Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Logitech G710+, its not rgb and its not very compact. 

I'm using some Keytronic from the 90s (maybe?)

Would be cool to win this ono tho.

I don't have Twitter so just pass me...

DSC_0012.JPG

Currently using a wired dell SK8115, it's still working fine but would love to have an RGB mechanical keyboard, hope I can win it.

Currently using a HP membrane keyboard.

Would love the upgrade for n-key rollover and mechanical switches.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I am using a Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2014, I love my current keyboard, but some of the LEDs are dying (the H key specifically) and I don't have RGB customization options whatsoever. 

mine is an acer membrane and i have never tried to type on a maniacal keyboard so thats why i want one.

i have a Steelseries KUH0702, and i want a new keyboard because this one only has 3 colors! Red, Blue and Purple! i would rather have millions of colors combinations!

41kx5Z8CEAL.jpg

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

I have a regular dell keyboard and it's starting to fall a part, so I looking for a new one. Lol

I'm using a crappy compaq keyboard from 200 its doing the job but the reason why I Ned a new one is the keys are not registering on it anymore so I am forced to use force to type and the USB end is not contacting with the old desktop I use for my system.

usb_keyboard_01.jpg

Im using a Logitech G510s and i really want a new one because my G510s isn't a mechanical keyboard...

I use a Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600. I guess that is a reason on itself why I want a new one...

Windows 10 | GTX 970 | AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960x | 128GB Ripjaws V 

I am using the Logtiech k120, the one Taran uses as the secondary shortcut keyboard for his editing. I need an upgrade, but a GPU is the priority for now. This would help immensely.

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

My current key boards "D" key just stops working sometimes, so i really need a new one for gaming.

I have an old keyboard. My previous one was so old that doesn't had the letters in the key caps.

The writing in the keyboard is because it was from my old uncle. And he still have a hard time to remember the shortcuts!?

Neverhad a good keyboard. It would be nice to have something with good quality once. :D

Ps.: Don't even think to ask about my mouse!! Hahahaha

14667019953481160475264.jpg

I have a gray Dell AT101W with black Alps switches. I got it second hand (could even be third hand) from my city's university, and the keycaps are so worn out that I can see my reflection on them. A new keyboard without those terrible Alps switches would be nice.

now racking a Corsair K70 nonRGB MX Blue, the reason why i want a new keyboard is because my lil bro is also into gaming and i want to hand him this K70 if i win this raffle. i want him to have good ass peripherals so that he can game more harder :D thats all linustechtips i hope ill win 

this is my PC anyways 

_MG_0925.JPG

Build Log: http://adf.ly/4210418/comebackisreal (Generic Case)

Build Log: http://adf.ly/4210418/projectmia (Corsair 500r) failed build

Corsair | ASUS | Western Digital | Sapphire | Crucial Memory | EKWB | Dremel

I have  Cm Storm and I've always Wanted a mechanical keyboard but they are so expensive

I'm using the cheapest Logitech wireless keyboard I could find on amazon.

I actually have a Razer Blackwidow, but my nephew is in desperate need of a keyboard because soon he will be getting into the PCMR world.

I have a $30 AZiO Levetron L70 Led Backlit Gaming Keyboard. It's pretty decent but the keys keep catching on each other and sometimes are just hard to push down, which makes it hard to type or game. I've been searching second-hand stores for nice plain, old keyboard that feels nice to type on to use instead. A mechanical keboard in general would be a welcome upgrade, but this one especially looks perfect for my future dream setup.

My current keyboard is Logitech k100 and I longed to have a mechanical keyboard and I can't afford to spend that much amount of money currently and yes, they cost a lot over here in India. so I'd appreciate if you guys can hook me up with one. Thanks! :)

I'm using the stock keyboard that came with my old Alienware. (YES I KNOW, IT'S OVERPRICED. I BUILT MY OWN PC ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO!) The keyboard is crappy, and the keys get stuck for whatever reason. I would love this nice RGB Mechanical Keyboard.

I am using the Wireless Desktop 850. It was alright but my cousin spilled a bottle of coke on it and made it virtually un-usable. The windows key, period, and the left control buttons don't work. It is very difficult to use it. Since i was going to upgrade in a moth or so, i figured why not enter the giveaway.