Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using an E-Element RGB keyboard, one of the Massdrop ones. I want to replace it because I made the mistake of buying blue switches, which are extremely loud and are easy to hear over my microphone. Plus I miss having configurable keys.

anime sucks

I'm just using the built in keyboard on my HP laptop.  I'd love a new keyboard because I'm planning to get into PC building soon, after wanting to for a long time. Winning this keyboard would help out a lot and cut down on the cost of my build. 

(I've also always wanted a mechanical board) 

I use a Cyborg V7, but my brother uses a Gigabyte Force K7 and will only use low profile keys, so he cant use regular mechanical keyboards because of how tall their keys are. Therefor I am planning to gift him this keyboard because of its unique low profile keys.

Using a Logitech k350, in desperate need of a new keyboard cause the runner domes feel like garbage, and at points the keys actually get stuck to the point where I have to put a bunch of force on that key to get it to go down.

I am using razer deathstalker membrane keyboard the one without LED. I haven't try nor use any mechanical keyboard in my life and i also like to have one if i have the money to buy one.

Good Luck to everyone! 

7 words: 20 dollar keyboard&mouse combo from microcenter. They work ok...but I've never had a keyboard better than this one lmao.

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

I have been using a Dell L100 keyboard that came with my monitor when I first built my PC about 6 years ago.

Spoiler

dell-l100-standard-keyboard-154268.jpg

Its reached the end of its life as key caps are all rubbed off as well as some of the keys stop working at random times and its overall a keyboard that is ready to be replaced.

Hi, My current keyboard is a Redragon Karura, non-mechanical gaming keyboard. I would love to win one of these because the coating on the top of the keys on my keyboard is getting very worn and the Numpad has broken on mine. I would love to use a mechanical keyboard and these keyboards look really great.

Using my laptop's built in keyboard. And here is some filler stuff so it seems like I put effort into this comment and yeah. Also i bought your christmas songs! 9_9 Please love me

My username is a scar of a dark past.

I am using an old membrane keyboard that belonged to my brother. I am fairly new to the technology world, so I have never used a mechanical keyboard and I really have to change the one I have now, so this would really come in handy. :)

i'm using a blackweb keyboard from walmart. it's pretty cool, but i've been told a million times that mechanical is the way to go. so, i'd love to try it out. plus, that thing is just sweet. also, i'll give my current keyboard away to a less fortunate gamer if i receive this one!