Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a microsoft comfort curve keyboard 2000.. So yeah, a mechanical keyboard would be nice to have.

well i have like 8 year with my keyboard  and steal work that why i dont change it put, i star thinking to get a new one and this is a good chance for me.

Current keyboard: A heavily used and abused Tesoro Durandal G1N

As keyboards go, Tesoro make some of the most awesome... Mine, however... isn't as awesome as it used to be. I've had it 2 years and it's seen a LOT of dorito/mtn dew fuelled gaming sessions (including multiple fits of rage when playing rhythm and racing games...). It's also seen multiple spillages, had keycaps glued to stop them pinging off and I've repaired all 104 of its CherryMX red keyswitches twice over because the contacts in them corroded (due to the spillages of tea (I'm british so I drink a lot of that!), coffee, mtn dew and I think soup as well... of course... I changed my habits so that doesn't happen anymore though!!), but this has left a few keys (mainly K, L and M) on my keyboard to misregister strokes and send 2 or 3 registered strokes instead of just 1... Which is REALLY annoying... especially when I'm playing a rhythm game and end up missing notes/beats because the key didn't actuate or it registererd multiple keystrokes by mistake.

If I ended up winning the Tesoro GSpectrum, not only would it be an awesome replacement, but also most likely an upgrade to my poor old G1N. The backlighting especially (Which my G1N has a lack thereof) would be an awesome and extremely useful addition to the desk since I own a Logitech G502 (#BestMouseOnEarth). Plus, Mechanical keyswitches on my gaming desks are pretty much mandatory! The minimum requirement being Kailh or RomerG. I pretty much refuse to use membrane keyboards on my main gaming rig because long gaming sessions or fast-paced rounds of Osu! are more RSI inducing than they are with a good linear switched keyboard.

*I'll attach a photo in a while... My phone's refusing to boot so it may take a while*

Some Randomer from the internet!

I think I need the keyboard because I don't have a keyboard and I'm trying to make a new build and I would like to cut the cost anywhere possible!

Im currently using a Tesoro Durandal Ultimate G1NL and i'd like to use it for my laptop so i don't burn my fingers :D

The keyboard I am currently using is an HP wireless keyboard.   It has "chicklet" keys and I would just love to have a mechanical keyboard with RGB lighting.  

I have a cherry ML4100 and it's pretty neat and all but the fact that it has proprietary key caps and a very strange layout (home is next to the backspace key!) I think it's time to get a new one. I would very much appreciate this keyboard because it seems to have switches that are very similar to the Cherry ML's.

:D

Rocking this guy with ps2 connection -so old- microsoft wired keyboard 500 v.1 hhahaha. Good luck to everyone.. 

IMG_20160623_164848.jpg

IMG_20160623_164912.jpg

Using a logitech mk320 wireless keyboard... It's great because wireless, however not backlit, lacks any form of rollover and no mechanical switches :/

I want a new keyboard because I am using a terrible membrane beige keyboard from the early 2000s.

I'm using an Apple keyboard, Asus laptop keyboard and HP slatebook 10 x2 keyboard. I want new keyboard that can customize.

Hello, im currently using a Logitech k120, the keyboard is getting old and its on its way out, the keys occasionally don't work and it is very loud. k120-gallery.png

Razer Deathstalker from 2012, why because membrane keyboards suck. And a really need a new keyboard. 

Been using Logitech Internet 350 keyboard for ages. Feedback of mechanical keyboards is something that intrigues me. I want to have one at some point.

I am using a Sharkoon, skiller that I bought from amazon 3 years ago, it is a really cheap gaming keyboard, but having a mechanical gaming keyboard would be awesome.

I have a BlackWidow Ultimate but need another keyboard for my next PC build. I dont want to use a stupid Microsoft one lol.

"Dell Premium Keyboard" membrane. I guess, anyways this is one way to switch to mechanical.

GL

CBBO

Using a razer keyboard but it isn't mechanical. Using a non mechanical keyboard gives me a softon =( plz help lol

I have a laptop keyboard and am building my first PC soon.  I need a keyboard.  I'll be hopping over the rest of the site looking for advise in building my new toy. Thanks in advance to all those who will be helping me figure this out.

I'm using an Dragon War DarkSector keyboard, whitch is very compact and small in size. But for me it's too small, and i often press the wrong buttons while writing or gaming and that annoys me quite often. This keyboard that you are giving away would fit my hands perfectly and i could give my current keyboard away myself to someone who wants it!

6IuVtB7.png

Right Now Im using an almost 17 YO compaq PS/2 kb that one of my pc repairers shove it to me... in a white pc... running w98 xD

but I use my Laptop KB the most, and that one sucks, it rolls over with the trackpad buttons!, it's nearly impossible to play a game that requires a lot of keypresses simultaneously like a racing sim... goddamnit lenovo!

I only have a generic HP keyboard. Very bla...

I currently have a ROCCAT RYOS MK Pro with Brown switches and I want this new keyboard because some of the keyswitches dont do the tactile thingy anymore and because RGB!!!!!!11111oneoneone

I am using the CM Storm Devastator Keyboard that I got from a $20 Mouse/Keyboard Combo

I would like a new keyboard because my current one seems to be reaching its end with the wire stripping near the end. 

Also, My current doesn't have mechanical switches, and I have used Cherry MX Blue switches before, and I was in heaven, I know that this keyboard doesn't specify that it has Cherry switches, but it would still give me better tactile feedback and a greater typing experience than my current keyboard.  And my current keyboard doesn't have full RGB lighting.

cn5336H.jpg

I currently use the Dell keyboard that came with an old computer 5 years ago and the WASD keys are worn out and super light compared to the other keys. I mainly need a new keyboard for gaming and for faster typing