Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Currently using a Razer Lycosa, good keyboard, but sometimes it's drivers or something just freezes.  The key that I was pressing at the time will sometimes be held until I unplug it and re-plug it back into my desktop :( .  I want the Gram because why stick to one color on a keyboard when you can have RGB???

Im currently using the keyboard from my Dell Inspiron laptop. Im building a computer for the first time in the next few months (Bulid ready to go,  waiting for 480 benchmarks) and so I'm in need of a keyboard.  

Ty :)

I have a k70 with brown cherry mx switches and after 2 years of intense mining the k and ò have started to double tap or not tapping at all

Bad quality photo is best photo

13535897_1393273640689388_1577879973_n.jpg

I am currently using a 10-keyless keyboard for work which makes my data input very slow, I would love one with with an actual numpad (my boss is super cheap, even more so than Linus)

Logitech G110

membrane keys are kinda okay but would absolutely prefer to keep my family awake for entire nights with a mechanical keyboard

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

A 7 Year Keyboard of Lenovo 

Actually I ain't looking just for a new Keyboard..

I'm going to Upgrade everything 

CPU, Monitor, Keyboard etc etc

Whatever is needed to be upgraded 

IMG_20160623_192024.jpg

Currently have K70 brown with red backlight, works great but I wanna try a different switch + dem RGBs.

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

well i have like 8 year with my keyboard  and steal work that why i dont change it put, i star thinking to get a new one and this is a good chance for me.

Current keyboard: A heavily used and abused Tesoro Durandal G1N

As keyboards go, Tesoro make some of the most awesome... Mine, however... isn't as awesome as it used to be. I've had it 2 years and it's seen a LOT of dorito/mtn dew fuelled gaming sessions (including multiple fits of rage when playing rhythm and racing games...). It's also seen multiple spillages, had keycaps glued to stop them pinging off and I've repaired all 104 of its CherryMX red keyswitches twice over because the contacts in them corroded (due to the spillages of tea (I'm british so I drink a lot of that!), coffee, mtn dew and I think soup as well... of course... I changed my habits so that doesn't happen anymore though!!), but this has left a few keys (mainly K, L and M) on my keyboard to misregister strokes and send 2 or 3 registered strokes instead of just 1... Which is REALLY annoying... especially when I'm playing a rhythm game and end up missing notes/beats because the key didn't actuate or it registererd multiple keystrokes by mistake.

If I ended up winning the Tesoro GSpectrum, not only would it be an awesome replacement, but also most likely an upgrade to my poor old G1N. The backlighting especially (Which my G1N has a lack thereof) would be an awesome and extremely useful addition to the desk since I own a Logitech G502 (#BestMouseOnEarth). Plus, Mechanical keyswitches on my gaming desks are pretty much mandatory! The minimum requirement being Kailh or RomerG. I pretty much refuse to use membrane keyboards on my main gaming rig because long gaming sessions or fast-paced rounds of Osu! are more RSI inducing than they are with a good linear switched keyboard.

*I'll attach a photo in a while... My phone's refusing to boot so it may take a while*

Some Randomer from the internet!

The keyboard I am currently using is an HP wireless keyboard.   It has "chicklet" keys and I would just love to have a mechanical keyboard with RGB lighting.  

I have a cherry ML4100 and it's pretty neat and all but the fact that it has proprietary key caps and a very strange layout (home is next to the backspace key!) I think it's time to get a new one. I would very much appreciate this keyboard because it seems to have switches that are very similar to the Cherry ML's.

:D

Using a logitech mk320 wireless keyboard... It's great because wireless, however not backlit, lacks any form of rollover and no mechanical switches :/

I am using a Logtiech G110...its 5 years old and not mechanical.. I only use it because new ones are so expensive :(

My Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88113-build-log-build-log-z87-corsiar-750d/

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Motherboard: MSI Z87 G45-Gaming Processor: I5 4670k @ Stock Clocks Graphic cards: ASUS GTX 770 DC2OC

Ram: Corsair Vengance Pro Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz CL9 Heatsink: Corsair H100i Power supply: Corsair RM650W + Custom Sleeved Cables Storage: SSD Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Been using Logitech Internet 350 keyboard for ages. Feedback of mechanical keyboards is something that intrigues me. I want to have one at some point.