Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I use a Lenovo SK-8825. The numbad isnt working anymore :(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 @4,1 Ghz GPU: Asus ROG STRIX RX580 OC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB @2666 Mhz  MB: Asus ROG STRIX B450-E Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda Compute 1000GB

Case: NZXT H500 

Results: Cinebench R15 Single thread: 151 Multi-thread: 1328

Well considering I don't have a fullly functioning keyboard I believe I have you all beat. I have an old laptop that doesnt register certain key presses, not because of junk and gunk cause i keep my stuff clean but rather because its just that worn out.

Hey LMG,

I am currently using this 8€ keyboard, it works but has no functions. I would like to get a new one for my upcomming gaming rig, that also fits to my new OW mousepad^^

grettings from Germany :)

Luca 

WIN_20160623_15_25_24_Pro.jpg

Im currently using Logitech K100 keyboard,and i want a new keyboard because i haven't experienced a mechanical keyboard,and it would be nice to own one

I currently am using so old dell hand me down. Building a new computer and this would make a great keyboard to make my experience even better. It would also be my first mechanical keyboard so that's a plus too B|

I am using an old Genius membrane based keyboard from 2008. The keys have became so worn out and its reaction time is too high while gaming. I badly need a new keyboard as I am sticking to gaming and typing as I am also a programmer. Also the 16.8 million RGB lighting is awesome with build quality

Currently using one of the dell keyboards which come standard with almost all dell pcs. It's getting rather old (bought in 2006) so I could use a new one.

I want this keyboard to replac my crappy unnamed Logitech keyboard and mouse bundle from Walmart for $20.

using the switches would be sweet to help with editing and improve the aesthetic feel of my setup...and so I can chuck my other keyboard in the garbage.

I'm currently using a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate. However, I'd like a second keyboard to ship around with my laptop. My home set-up is pretty integrated and it takes some time to unplug my components. It would be cool to have a second keyboard for working out of town.

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

I would love this because i currently have to put up with a membrane keyboard, and have never been blessed enough to use a mechanical keyboard. Its from a wierd brand that i cant even remember.  Also, RGB is just awesome, and i want to have some RGB awesomness in my life! :)

I'm using a Logitech G510. It's nice, but the rgb is very dim, and i feel like the membrane on my W key is wearing out, as it doesn't register all that well. So I would like a new keyboard that doesn't make me stop in place unless I absolutely mash the W key.