Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

IMG_20160623_144856.jpg

Well this is my keyboard its some no name 5$ more or less crap, missing an f9 key, and has this enfuriating problem where the keys don't always go back to their original position(they just stay pressed) yeah so that's why I want that keyboard. Would help a lot anyway cool giveaway, good luck to me, and everyone else. 

I'm using my laptop's keyboard. I'd like a new one since having an external keyboard is nice for flexibility and I could use it for other projects I work on.

I NEED this keyboard mine is an "Onn" keyboard, it was 6 bucks and now the space bar is kinda messing up it just doesn't like to register. This makes it terrible for games as you could probably see why. Now i dont usually do these types of things but i was thinking hey why not.

Im using this ages old Logitech g105 call of duty mw3 edition, good keyboard but has miles on her... Need to give her some rest and get a new one. Long live Tesoro :):):) 

I'm using this one:

http://d1b4j0je2zat9y.cloudfront.net/17364/product_top3/646x480/16006183

and have been for the past 3 years, it's a decent keyboard but the keys are 'cracking' which makes the LED back-lighting shine through the entire key, instead of just the letter. It's not a major issue, but it's getting quite annoying and worse overtime. I would love to switch over to something mechanical, but eh money. 

I am using a logitech k800. I could really use a new keyboard because this one is actually my dads. I am just starting to put together a rig since i just graduated from college and would really love to have some amazing new gear!

I'm currently using a Func KB460 (Cherry Red) and it's fantastic. However, it does not have RGB lighting so I'm stuck with it being red backlit, the mouse I already have is RGB so I would be able to change the theme of my desk every so often.

Trying a new switch type would be nice too.

Current Keyboard: Some cheap microsoft one that I got with a deal
Reason I need a new keyboard:  cheap microsoft keyboard

I'm using the keyboard that came with my older brother's first personal computer from around 2001. The only place I've even seen a mechanical keyboard is at an electronics store 80 miles from my home, and I would love to have one on my desk going to college this year.

im using a4tech KL-23M- 2008 you know this shi* is bad xD my keys are responding 0.5 seconds after i press them rip membrane its old it could probably stand for half a year more :( pls halp :).

IMAG0088.jpg

I'm using an old microsoft office keyboard RT9450, but the numberpad doesn't work anyomre... I would like a new one for a better typing and gaming experience, also i want that RGB!!!!

As with many others who have previously stated, I am typing this on my laptops integrated keyboard. It is not a pleasant experience, and I believe that the tesoro will add a much needed spice into my fingers during typing and gaming.

I am currently using a Logitech K120 i am using it because it was cheap at the time.k120.jpg

Current PC Specs

GPU: 750ti CPU: AMD FX-6300 PSU: EVGA 500W Case: Corsair Carbide Series Windowed 100R Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P

I am using an old Hp keyboard that I bought from Best buy for $15 as a gaming keyboard. I want a new keyboard because its very hard to be competitive with membrane switches in Cs go when a lot of people have mechanical keyboards.

Khaos_Theory

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am currently using a Logitech G910 keyboard,  which has treated me well.  After watching a video Taran did on using a second keyboard for macros and functions,  I would like another keyboard to aid me in my animations and video editing projects.  

For most of my PC life, I've only ever used basic cheap keyboards, mostly just basic 10 buck ones or ones I've acquired for free.  Just about 4 months ago I was given a friends hand me down Thermaltake Challenger Prime gaming keyboard, which is probably the nicest keyboard I've ever had but even it is only a $35 keyboard and isn't mechanical. I've never owned a mechanical Keyboard. This one also, it doesn't have true RGB.  I can manually change to Blue, Red or Pink/purple

I just upgraded my mouse to a Razer Mamba which has Chroma RGB tech and these wonderful keyboards you are giving away seem to do the same thing and are mechanical  I would love to upgrade to such a nice gaming board.