Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using this one:

http://d1b4j0je2zat9y.cloudfront.net/17364/product_top3/646x480/16006183

and have been for the past 3 years, it's a decent keyboard but the keys are 'cracking' which makes the LED back-lighting shine through the entire key, instead of just the letter. It's not a major issue, but it's getting quite annoying and worse overtime. I would love to switch over to something mechanical, but eh money. 

the keyboard I'm using  is Aula Gaiming and the main gaimig keys are scratching off

I am using a generic keyboard. never owned a mechanical keyboard. wanna try something new!

i'm currently using a roccat isku fx. i like it, but the Tesoro one looks much better :)

I am using a logitech k800. I could really use a new keyboard because this one is actually my dads. I am just starting to put together a rig since i just graduated from college and would really love to have some amazing new gear!

I'm currently using a Func KB460 (Cherry Red) and it's fantastic. However, it does not have RGB lighting so I'm stuck with it being red backlit, the mouse I already have is RGB so I would be able to change the theme of my desk every so often.

Trying a new switch type would be nice too.

I have a Logitech G103 keyboard. I would like to have a mechanichal keyboard, I've never typed on it  before!! 

Using a wireless one.  I've never really used a decent gaming keyboard before.  

Current Keyboard: Some cheap microsoft one that I got with a deal
Reason I need a new keyboard:  cheap microsoft keyboard

I'm using the keyboard that came with my older brother's first personal computer from around 2001. The only place I've even seen a mechanical keyboard is at an electronics store 80 miles from my home, and I would love to have one on my desk going to college this year.

im using a4tech KL-23M- 2008 you know this shi* is bad xD my keys are responding 0.5 seconds after i press them rip membrane its old it could probably stand for half a year more :( pls halp :).

IMAG0088.jpg

I'm using this cheap $5 keyboard from Walmart Haha.  How am I supposed to impress the ladies with my 360 no scope skills when I have a laughable keyboard like this?

tmp_13203-IMG_20160623_090237~011362749216.jpg

I'm using an old microsoft office keyboard RT9450, but the numberpad doesn't work anyomre... I would like a new one for a better typing and gaming experience, also i want that RGB!!!!

As with many others who have previously stated, I am typing this on my laptops integrated keyboard. It is not a pleasant experience, and I believe that the tesoro will add a much needed spice into my fingers during typing and gaming.

I am currently using a Logitech K120 i am using it because it was cheap at the time.k120.jpg

Current PC Specs

GPU: 750ti CPU: AMD FX-6300 PSU: EVGA 500W Case: Corsair Carbide Series Windowed 100R Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P

I am using an old Hp keyboard that I bought from Best buy for $15 as a gaming keyboard. I want a new keyboard because its very hard to be competitive with membrane switches in Cs go when a lot of people have mechanical keyboards.

Khaos_Theory

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am currently using a Logitech G910 keyboard,  which has treated me well.  After watching a video Taran did on using a second keyboard for macros and functions,  I would like another keyboard to aid me in my animations and video editing projects.  

For most of my PC life, I've only ever used basic cheap keyboards, mostly just basic 10 buck ones or ones I've acquired for free.  Just about 4 months ago I was given a friends hand me down Thermaltake Challenger Prime gaming keyboard, which is probably the nicest keyboard I've ever had but even it is only a $35 keyboard and isn't mechanical. I've never owned a mechanical Keyboard. This one also, it doesn't have true RGB.  I can manually change to Blue, Red or Pink/purple

I just upgraded my mouse to a Razer Mamba which has Chroma RGB tech and these wonderful keyboards you are giving away seem to do the same thing and are mechanical  I would love to upgrade to such a nice gaming board.

have a dell classic half mechanical keyboard media center edition.FIKPA87IGHVFKZ8.MEDIUM.jpg

I have a Razor Lycosa RZ03-0018 was my first and only gaming keyboard so far. I only want a new one cause it be cool to win somthing. 

I am currently using a generic, junky emachines keyboard. I want a new one because everything about this one is better

I am using the Logitech g510. I got from an old friend who spilled soda on it. I fixed it up and have been using it for a couple years. The media keys and g keys were ruined from the soda. It's also a membrane keyboard. I would love to get into mechanical keyboards.

Screenshot_20160623-081301.png

I am using Microsoft keyboard 

really old one

so ya...... Would love to get a new one

Currently using a CM Storm Rapid I.  Typing works fine, but just over a year old and has 5 dead leds. The first died within about 3 months...

Wish I could RMA it, but because it was a replacement for an older keyboard I had to send in, I was told it doesn't come with a normal warranty length...

I am using very old and cheap keyboard, so i want to update... $_58.JPG