Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

MS Sidewinder X4 =( Need some Mech in my life. #Mech4Lyfy #DIY4Lyfe

I use a Corsair k70. I would like to have an RGB keyboard

It's simple...i have a CM storm keyboard, which is not mechanical and it only has LED backligting which doesnt really work well, not even in the dark...

I´m currently using a 3 years old keyboard from Lenovo that came with my old prebuilt office computer. I would love to win a new keyboard as the one I´m using now is terrible for gaming and some buttons have stopped working.

Hello! I'm actually using a CM Devastetor Kit from cooler master... I'd like to receive the black one

A4-TECH KD-800L and it's flat like a  laptops keyeboard and feels like a chinesee toy or something. It's so anoying it's hard to write on it, bought it because i was young and just wanted a cheap keyeboard with LED-s but it just pain now

the keyboard im using is an old dell wireless combo which is almost dead. the keys jam up constantly and the wasd keys dont even work much. I'd say the tesoro keyboards are pretty amazing and I'd love to get one of them.

I'm using a wireless iMac keyboard :/ It would be nice to have a non-wireless keyboard with a numpad.

I have a hp zbook laptop on my desk with e gpu and the built in keybord is about half a metre away. Combined with the 15 inch screen its killing my back this whould help me so much with having to pancake across the desk across my desk to see dam thing. Also have two chiropractic apontments per week for my back.

I've been rocking the same Logitech UltraX Media Keyboard for over 10 years! 

After all this time and near daily use It's still working like the day I bought it for less than $20!

Now that's what I call money well spent.

I am building my first pc for my birthday next month and right now I would love to get a keyboard cause I only have my laptop. Thanks

I use a crappy little logitech k120

does the job but terrible for gaming..... :S

The Gram Spectrum would certainly fix that problem.

Cheers,

Currently I am using a six year old hp keyboard, when gaming you end up smashing all of the keys at night trying to find where that one key is located, ending in angry CS GO team mates...Having a RGB keyboard would be amazing, if the winners are chosen and I don't win one I'm going to give myself a Christmas present

I'm using my laptop's keyboard, but It's dying slowly. The I button sometimes needs to be pressed several times, because It's simply broken. Sometimes when I type it doesn't regster buttons and this happends really common. Not to mention it has a really big delay when I'm pressing it and when I'm playing games I'm getting confused. And this comment was really hard to type, because I had to press the I button multiple times just to register the press. To be honest I prefer my old computer keyboard, because at least it doesn't make problems, but sadly it broke, because my cat literally cut the cable of the keyboard, so I can't use it anymore.

Corsair K70 RGB. But if I do win this keyboard, it would be sent to my girlfriend to replace her logitech membrane keyboard. 

She personally doesn't like how most mechanical keyboard's key caps are so boxy...so this "flat-ish" keyboard should suit her needs. 

I use random shity logitech keyboard >:( and it doesn't have like 4 buttons and some buttons ! So it's hard to play games!!! 

K70 rgb is my current one tho my desk is so small everytime I try to do homework its always in my way.And I cant pack it in to my backpack if I want to go out. That detach able thing will do it perfectly. Wish me luck haha

Still using the keyboard I got with my PC from 2008. :'(

IMG_20160623_152121.jpg

Im using the standard microsoft keyboard which sucks for gaming, id love a new one as im in the proccess of building a new pc and would mean id have rgb lighting to go with my colour scheme

Currently using a plain Dell USB keyboard that came with a computer I bought for my dad.  I have been using it for a few years and missing the "clickety clack" of a mechanical keyboard. 

Hi,

I currently don't own keyboard or a pc to begin with but I'm trying to save up the money I get from my part time job to buy my very own gaming pc.

I think that this keyboard would be an awesome first keyboard and would also help with budgeting issues allowing me to compromise less on the pc itself.

I need this keyboard because my keyboard is dying and it's from microsoft so... Yea best of luck to all!

I am using a Compaq keyboard that is 9 year old and want to win it as I have never experienced any mechanical keyboard.

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Well I just need a new keyboard!!

I am using my laptops own integrated keyboard and needs å møre comfy keyboard to use and ibam thinking og builing a computer and don't have a keyboard to use om that