Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a Logitech k330. Its actually not terrible, for a $20 wireless membrane keyboard that comes with a wireless mouse. Its not as squishy as some other membrane keyboards I've used. However, the entire keyboard flexes quite a bit if I press too hard and it just overall feels flimsy. Also, at random times, I'll get insane amounts of lag between the button press and whatever action I'm performing on my computer.

I'm using a termaltech and is as old as my grandmother , and also is like a museum pice right now ^^ 

Funny thing, I actually don't even have a keyboard.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

I would like to win this because I've been using this same keyboard for years. I got it from my brother who got it used from somewhere. I like it but I would really like to try out a mechanical keyboard.

This is written at the back of the keyboard:

Biltema Art. 23-852

Compatible with IBM PC, Windows 95/98/2000/XP/NT

105 keys and 19 quick-selection keys(?)

I am slowly upgrading my setup piece by piece and have a job to help me and is still need a keyboard so i thought maybe this is a chance to save some money

i'm using an hp ku-0316

and i want a new one because RGB is cool and this isn't a really good keyboard

899eecb8-6057-47be-9a17-783a3a911a0c.jpg

Laptop keyboard on a HP ZBook 15. Building my first system next week though, so I would love to get my hands on this keyboard.

Currently using an A4tech keyboard and it jams every once in a while. I want a new (mechanical) one because I need a bit of precision when moving around on fps games like CS:GO. Would also like to experience that clicky feel of a mech keyboard. 

I'm currently gaming on a laptop and planning to build my own pc this summer. It was your videos which inspired me to do so! 

Since I'm buying a new pc soon I would want a new keyboard to go with my new pc :D

Using the keyboard that comes in the cooler master mouse + keyboard bundle, I think it's about time for an upgrade =D

I'm using a shitty laptop keyboard from Acer Aspire VN7-591G, it's overheating when i play and i can't quite bring myself to spending around hundred euros for a keyboard so it would be a really nice win

i don't have a desktop at the moment but i plan on building a 1080p machine when AMD's Zen releases (not a fanboy, i'll still be deciding between amd and intel but only after that release)

I am glad with any keyboard that has a usb connection. I still use a keyboard with a PS2 connection

My keyboard is about 10 years old, the D and S key are worn off. Im still using it and would like to get a new one.

I'm using a Logistech K200, have been using it for over 5 years now I think. I would really like a new keyboard because I'm finally buying my first gaming PC. Don't really have the extra money to spend on a keyboard and mouse though.

So, I'm still rocking the standard keyboard that came with my Desktop and it's still a decent keyboard, but the letters are starting to fade, ghosting is a bit of a problem, and it gets greasy really really fast. Also, finding keys in the dark is hard, and backlighting, whether RGB or not, could come in handy for me for practical use.

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

I actually bought a pc but forgot to buy a keyboard now i have no money, i am using a super old keyboard :P

I'm currently using a membrane keyboard, that's very old... I play a lot of games, most of which are RPG, MMORPG, MOBA and FPS and the slow reaction of my present keyboard is killing me and I can't play on a professional level!

I would really like to win that Tesoro keyboard, I have never even touched a mechanical keyboard.

I'm using an OTB HP keyboard. It just... is. Nothing special not garbage but not good either and the chance to get a MechKB sounds great to me.

HAHA . I'm using an Evolve gaming keyboard for $8.4. So obviously, I want to try using a mechanical keyboard. Thank you Tesoro and LinusTechtips!

some cheap chinese keyboard. I don't even remember what the brand is anymore.

and 

I need a keyboard that lights up so I know what I'm hitting when I'm playing at 3 AM with lights off so my wife can sleep properly 

I've been using the default keyboard that comes with this packard bell computer for a year now. It is one of the most uncomfortable keyboard I have ever used. I make typing errors all the time because of the atrocious keys and don't even get me started with trying to game on it. I hope you can see why I am in dire need of a new keyboard. please help a brotha out!

maxresdefault.jpg

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

11 hours ago, Sharif said:

Logitech K260 ,why because I am using a terrible membrane keyboard (I have tried higher end membrane keyboards which are much better and I would love to get my hands on something rather mechanical. 

I don't have a keyboard. Im building my first gaming computer and need a nice keyboard for it.

I'm using the basic Dell keyboard that came with my old pre-built XPS gaming tower like 5 years ago, and I would love the new one to finally bring my stuff up to par.