Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I need to get rid of the plague-ridden Razer Lycosa Mirror I have right now <_<

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

The keyboard im currently using is some 90's Microsoft keyboard, i just built my first pc and a new keyboard would help spice up the build 😃

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

am using Logitech k200 keyboard..its been 6 years am using this keyboard and now few keys of my keyboard are not working anymore like c,b,z,9,0 few more and you may be wondering how the hell he typed this keys if its not working..this is the magic of on-screen keyboard XD..and moreover am willing to use a mechanical keyboard for the better gaming experience...and now I've got the chance...thanks for this wonderful giveaway...!

I'm using a Logitech k330. Its actually not terrible, for a $20 wireless membrane keyboard that comes with a wireless mouse. Its not as squishy as some other membrane keyboards I've used. However, the entire keyboard flexes quite a bit if I press too hard and it just overall feels flimsy. Also, at random times, I'll get insane amounts of lag between the button press and whatever action I'm performing on my computer.

Funny thing, I actually don't even have a keyboard.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

I would like to win this because I've been using this same keyboard for years. I got it from my brother who got it used from somewhere. I like it but I would really like to try out a mechanical keyboard.

This is written at the back of the keyboard:

Biltema Art. 23-852

Compatible with IBM PC, Windows 95/98/2000/XP/NT

105 keys and 19 quick-selection keys(?)

Currently using an A4tech keyboard and it jams every once in a while. I want a new (mechanical) one because I need a bit of precision when moving around on fps games like CS:GO. Would also like to experience that clicky feel of a mech keyboard. 

I'm currently gaming on a laptop and planning to build my own pc this summer. It was your videos which inspired me to do so! 

Since I'm buying a new pc soon I would want a new keyboard to go with my new pc :D

I'm using a shitty laptop keyboard from Acer Aspire VN7-591G, it's overheating when i play and i can't quite bring myself to spending around hundred euros for a keyboard so it would be a really nice win

i don't have a desktop at the moment but i plan on building a 1080p machine when AMD's Zen releases (not a fanboy, i'll still be deciding between amd and intel but only after that release)

I'm using a Logistech K200, have been using it for over 5 years now I think. I would really like a new keyboard because I'm finally buying my first gaming PC. Don't really have the extra money to spend on a keyboard and mouse though.

So, I'm still rocking the standard keyboard that came with my Desktop and it's still a decent keyboard, but the letters are starting to fade, ghosting is a bit of a problem, and it gets greasy really really fast. Also, finding keys in the dark is hard, and backlighting, whether RGB or not, could come in handy for me for practical use.

I'm currently using a membrane keyboard, that's very old... I play a lot of games, most of which are RPG, MMORPG, MOBA and FPS and the slow reaction of my present keyboard is killing me and I can't play on a professional level!

I would really like to win that Tesoro keyboard, I have never even touched a mechanical keyboard.