Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am using an old Logitech keyboard from 2002. It would be an awesome upgrade

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks EveryonEveryon

Currently, I'm using an iBall (a local manufacturer) membrane keyboard which I had bought 4 or 5 years ago when I had no idea about computers.

I would love to get this keyboard my dad, despite his awesomeness, thinks there's not much point investing so much money in keyboards and by showing him the difference between a membrane keyboard anda great mechanical one.

I'm using my laptop's keyboard, this new keyboard would be ideal as i'm building my first gaming pc in august and i haven't decided on a keyboard yet.

I currently have the most genetic le keyboard there is and was planning on upgrading it soon that would be nice:)

Well, on my laptop I use the built in Steelseries keyboard which stops working 5 minutes into turning it on 50% of the time; requiring a restart for it to work. With my desktop I use a ~4 year old Razer Deathstalker and plan to get a new computer soon-ish. So if I got the keyboard, I'd hope it works with my laptop while I wait until I get the new computer and then switch out the Razer.

I am currently using the Logitech G15. Why do I want a new keyboard? Well honestly this keyboard is ancient now. Had it since 2009 and it has definitely seen better days.

Should be nice product for the current generation of gamers.

I want to win it because my current keyboard is old and unfunctional.

I would like to win this because I want to give it to a friend who's using a shitty HP membrane keyboard OH THE HUMANITY. 

Sorry.

But yeah, it would be nice to give him a keyboard that doesn't suck.

I use an Apex Raw, and to be honest, the keys are too mushy! I would love a new mechanical keyboard as they've always been to expensive to buy. Especially as all the cheaper ones have blue LED's which I can't stand. The Tesoro would be a perfect replacement, I can pick any colour I want and will have lovely key feels! Thanks LMG

I need this keyboard because i have a cheap strange mechanical keyboard with only one color!

I just build my first computer and I was loking for a keyboad .  So i want the Tesoro because I don't have any keyboad to use.

i need one too get out of gold nova, im sure its my non mechanical keyboard that is making me bad at cs go

I'm using my MSI laptop keyboard but I've wanted a mechanical keyboard for a while so it would be sweet! :)

I use a membrane keyboard :'(

Well, the reason I haven't upgraded is because I couldn't convince my dad yet. He says, despite his awesomeness, that there is not much point in spending a lotta money on keyboards. 

So, yeah, I would love to win this to be able to show my dad how awesome mech keyboards are.

14666799338161395109498.jpg

I would like this Keyboard because of the following:

a) the keyboard I am currently using(Razer Blackwidow Ultimate) is extremely high profile(tall) and my desk has a separate portion for the keyboard which slides up and down, because of the size of my keyboard I cant put the keyboard portion up as high as I want otherwise it will destroy the cable.

b) The Razer Blackwidow Ultimate also only has Green lighting and RGB is always better

I am currently using a logitech MK270 and I could really do with an update, but I am a poor student.

i'm using a skiller sharkoon i got it from my brothers girlfriend step dad gave it to me because he got a new razer keyboard 

23-794-002-TS.jpg

I recently killed my mechanical keyboard by spilling some water on it. I'm using a generic dell OEM membrane keyboard, needless to say I hate it.

Main Rig : 5600X, NH-U14s, MSI B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI RTX 3070

Server : i7-7700k, Hyper 212 RGB, ASUS Prime z270, 16GB DDR4 2133, MSI GTX 1070

I have been using a generic I ball (local Indian brand) keyboard for almost 5 years.

Want to upgrade to a mechanical one but they are too expensive here

I'm still using the standard HP keyboard that came with my old desktop computerwhich I bought about 5 or 6 years ago. It's actually starting to break now, so I'm definitely ready for a new one :) 

I am currently using a Logitech Wireless keyboard for my desktop. I just bought a new Smart LED TV and want to use the wireless keyboard there. So this new keyboard will go great with my Desktop

I'm using a $10 Logitech K120 this Tesoro keyboard would be one hell of an upgrade.

I am a student and a 3D graphic designer, I never really have enough to spend on anything decent for my computer therefore i am rocking a 5 year old dell RT7D50. This makes my life a living hell, with a new keyboard i would be able to increase my work flow meaning that i would have more time to work on my college assignments and still have enough time to do the bits that I love like graphic design and three dimension modelling/rendering and having a keyboard with a n-key rollover would also make my work as accurate as it can possibly be as having the wrong key inputted makes animating a pain when the wrong macro is being selected by mistake. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

dell-rt7d50-usb-wired-keyboard-a3j-09816c01ae2a9cd1d42c711bc0244937.jpg