Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder x4 and its nearly dead, but i have no money to buy a new one, so the GRAM would be perfect :D ( and its RGB which is even better because mine is simply red)

I'm using a Microsoft membrane keyboard, and as a player i really would like a mechanical keyboard, but being a student, they are way too much expansive for me :(

I'm using some relatively old Logitech membrane keyboard. Nothing special. I would like one of these to upgrade my setup and make it easier for me to help others with their IT issues :)

I use Logitech K120 it's a cheap 15$ keyboard, and it came with a some cheap Logitech mouse. The B button is barely visible because it's my push-to-talk button on Teamspeak. I have never touched a mechanical keyboard so I think this is a great opportunity to get one (if I get one).

im using a Qpad mk85 it was very cool when i got it,but its very hard to clean,lately the red backlight is not working properly and it swithches itself on by its own,its spooky,i think my keyboard is haunted....

Hi,

currently I am using some old AF, HP (Model no. 5189) rubberdome keyboard which came with my PC like 8 years ago. I was looking for something new, but when I buy something I want something good. But I cant afford good mechanical Keyboards so I am a little stuck to my current one. It would be pretty nice if I won this one.

Retsar

I'm currently using a sketchy chinese "semi-mechanical keyboard" and I want a new one because, well, it's a sketchy chinese "semi-mechanical keyboard".

Mah rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 with its stock Wraith Spire RGB cooler

GPU: Gigabyte Mini ITX GTX 1070 OC Edition

MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-D3H motherboard

Storage:

• 1x 120GB Samsung SSD(Windows + some programs)
  • 1x 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda HDD(Windows storage)
  • 1x 160GB Samsung HDD(Archlinux)

Case: Orange Cougar Challenger

PSU: PCYes! Electro 600W

My current keyboard is a membrane 5$ Labtec that has 7 years now. It would be cool to change it to something that is actually good for typing/gaming :P I also wanted to check out Tesoro if they are any good ^^

I still have a membrane keyboard *facepalm* i need an upgrade.

still using my 5+ year old Logitech G15 refresh (after my original G15 broke^^) and I would like to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard for and rgp lighting would be sweeeeeeeeeet since I'm tired of that orage backlighting that I'm facing day in day out for many years now^^

IMG_20160623_122458[1].jpg

Currently using my Logitech 710+

It's mechanical, it's quiet, but not RGB. So can I experience ,what all the fuss is about?

I using Old Razer black widow blue MX 

But the problem are the Start Button is broken and Micros button are all broken

IMG_3089.JPG

IMG_3090.JPG

I currently use a Logitech Y-SQ33, also known as a Logitech 'Office Internet Keyboard'. It's at least ten years old (It isn't even USB, it's PS/2), and I'd like to think I keep good care of it. I don't eat at my desk, I clean the keycaps every couple months and I use it every day. Unfortunately though, some numbers on the numpad as well as the 'Y', 'Z' and 'F' keys fail to register most of the time, requiring two or more presses in order to work. Some of the key labels have faded, and the caps lock LED doesn't work. This keyboard has a whole lot of problems, but I'm too tight on money right now to purchase a replacement, let alone a good mechanical one. I would shop secondhand, but I'd prefer to get an upgrade rather than accumulating yet another PS/2 Windows XP-era membrane keyboard that'll fail or have some sort of annoying quirk six months later anyway.

"Daddy's going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." -Linus Sebastian 2014 (src)

"I believe in French Fries. I believe in America. I believe in the Union." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

"I have pockets in all my shorts." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

The keyboard I'm using is a Razer Blackwidow Classic. It has no RGB on it, so having a keyboard with RGB would be awesome!

I'm using an old razer blackwidow, would like a new one because some of the keys aren't working and I can't use the macros because the Razer Synapse software is shit and bugs out my PC.

I don't have a keyboard right now, so I wanna win this...

I'm using a Razer Deathstalker and would like this because I've never had any RGB products before and I have not owned a mechanical keyboard before.

I use the Logitech Orion Spark, but have been looking for a keyboard layout that is not so bulky for my work.  I love the switch to mechanical, and want to try other switch types.

I am currently using a random rubber dome keyboard that my brother gave me a long time ago, It still works but some of the rubber domes inside the keys are starting to wear out and became rather soft to the point were it presses the key without me pressing it hard as the other keys.

I play countless amount of hours playing CS:GO and sometimes post some content on my really small YouTube channel. I would like to have a keyboard that is mechanical as It would be better for my fingers getting fitigue after an hour of playing competitive CS:GO on my keyboard. 

Just look at this... I have no words why I spent money on it. I have no idea why I thought it was cool. I made a mistake and my friends never fail to remind me of it.

The Gram Spectrum would raise me out of this golden hole ive gotten myself into and would actually match the rest of my system.

Also Linus is my waifu   

51RTYQV+wYL.jpg

I use the CM storm quickfire qt and I would like this one for the RBG and the separate arrow keys and num pad.

I would like to win as I only have a keyboard that was from a old dell optiplex 390 and the wasd keys don't work

i have wierd chinese brand keyboard (it's nechanical!) that feels great, but the keycaps is missing, so i use Logitech K100 & K120

i love mechanical keybards! and rgb ofc

Don't own any keyboard just using laptop keys and it feels mushy. Wouldn't mind a mechanical keyboard.

Using POS dell wireless. Mechanical keyboards are the best and i dont have money because i owe over 10 million in medical bills.