Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Im using an Apple Adjustable Keyboard from 1994

I want a new one because my o is brooken and somoetimes registers multiple times, and my 4 sometimes doesnt register at all.

THoouogh I do love the keyboard, it is slowly dying.

20160515_200834.jpg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm using an Apple keyboard from 2011~ which has a bit of everything on it c: (You should post more here, it's a nice place)

Actually, no, I don't need it, don't enter me pls.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I still have a stupid membrane keyboard from 2000. i need an upgrade.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I just got a Logitech G610 and I don't use Twitter, so you can pass me over on this one ;)

I think that guy with a 1994 Apple probably could use an upgrade :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I'm using a Dell RT7D50 Keyboard from 2007 and I want a new keyboard because whenever I play games on this keyboard, the escape button presses itself while I'm in-game which is a major headache. I am also building a new computer soon and I do not plan on using this Dell keyboard as I am getting more into gaming. 

Thanks!

I'm using an AZIO MGK1 and I'd love a new keyboard because I'd love a keyboard for home and one for my work area. 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

the keyboard I'm using ... it's a Genius KB-G265, fairly old

the key caps on WASD have worn, the W and A letters are barely readable

some keys started to stick

what I like about it: it has a integrated 2 port USB hub

f1372393824437.jpg

what I didn't liked: it has 2 over bright LEDs on the palm rest - disconnected them withing the 1st hour of use

f1372393794203.jpg

haven't felt a mechanical keyboard since the '90s ,, man, prices of mechanical keyboards back then were awesome

The keyboard I am currently using is an old Dell keyboard (KB212-B) and I would like to win the Tesoro because I want to have a better typing experience and a better gaming experience 

keyboard.jpeg

I'm using a CM Storm QuickFire TK

And

I don't need a new keyboard.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

The keyboard I'm using currently is the Logitech LX710, which is a meh wireless membrane keyboard.

The reason I would like a new one is because changing the batteries so often is annoying they keycaps are kinda slippery and it's also not mechanical and I want to try that out some time! The RGB on the keyboard is cool too. Would go nice with the RGB mouse I have. Oh and the housing on my keyboard is kinda scratched up because of the use, so that's annoying :/ 

I followed Tesoro on Twitter :) 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I was using a CM Storm QuickFire TK with Cherry MX Blues... But I switched over to the Feenix Autore with Cherry MX Browns, little bit quieter and looks better in my living room/gaming area.

...Can't enter this giveaway. Lol.

I use an HP Classic Wired Keyboard. It sucks. I dont want to live like this anymore...

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

9 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

CM Storm QuickFire TK

3 minutes ago, CPotter said:

CM Storm QuickFire TK

Yeeeeeeeeee buddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I'm currently typing on a nearly falling apart dirty membra... nahh just joking currently using a CM Quickfire TK(?) with brown switches, I like it but somehow I always have the feeling something is wrong with it.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Currently using a Logitech K520. I really need one because wireless is a bit of a shame on this keyboard and the switches really suck.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

An old Dell OEM keyboard that has had I've had to fix twice now. I'd like the Tesoro mainly cause I'd like programmable keys.

I currently don't technically have a keyboard right now since I just use the scissor membrane switch keyboard that's on this laptop (Lenovo G50-45) which gets the job done, but a Mech keyboard would be really nice.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

My keyboard is a honeywell euro board from the early 90's. I need a new keyboard, mine is old and yucky and I cannot afford a new one. 

I'm using a Razer Blackwidow, it's nice and works well but the keycaps are bullocks and can't change them because of custom layout bottom row :^(

I also spilled water on it. Still works, but sometimes key inputs stick until I hit them again.

I make bad life decisions.

20 minutes ago, lkarej said:

I'm using a Razer Blackwidow, it's nice and works well but the keycaps are bullocks and can't change them because of custom layout bottom row :^(

I also spilled water on it. Still works, but sometimes key inputs stick until I hit them again.

I spilled an entire cup of coffee on my CM Storm Quickfire three days after I got it, took it apart to clean and all was good.

1 hour ago, CPotter said:

I spilled an entire cup of coffee on my CM Storm Quickfire three days after I got it, took it apart to clean and all was good.

Yeah, when I spilled on my keyboard I managed to dry it off right away and let it dry for a couple days. It's weird because the button stick happens very seldom (usually in GTA V once every 6 hours I'd say).

Might've just been unlucky, I expected it to die honestly.

Other then the price (ugh) and the keycaps it's been p good.

I make bad life decisions.

Logitech K260 ,why because I am using a terrible membrane keyboard (I have tried higher end membrane keyboards which are much better and I would love to get my hands on something rather mechanical. 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||