Does this girl like me?

djdelarosa25

So I've had a crush on this girl since Grade 7 (we're in Grade 10 now). But up until Grade 8, she and this guy had mutual feelings for each other.

Fast forward to now, she's probably not in any mutual relationship with another guy. I've sometimes noticed that whenever I look at her, she's already looking at me, and after making eye-contact, she breaks it.

Also, we talk very rarely. We're not close in person. But last night, she asked me about our homework and she used a lot of "hehehehe's".

She also calls me by my nickname in chat (note that the only other people to call me by this is my family, even my best friends don't call me by my nickname).

She also kept the chat alive, messaging multiple times in a row.

The last chat that we had before last night was back in February (school year hadn't started yet so no reason for her to talk to me, remember, we're not close!).

She also changed the chat colors in our Messenger chat and remarked

"This color's so cute hahahahahha nevermind me"

And she changed it again and said

"This one's even cuuuuter hehehehe"

And yeah, weird she'd even do that when we don't even talk in person.

She also over extends some of her words. ("Ang ganda sobrararararara" = I like it a loooooooot, when I asked her about the Harry Potter book series)

I also asked her if she new when the new 7/11 will open. She replied that she doesn't know, and asked me, "Why, do you have a date there?" "Joke"

Sorry if I come off as desperate, but she's been my crush for almost 3 years now haha. I'm too much of a pussy to directly ask her and ruin some chances.

I just need some feedback guys, thanks :)

My gut says yes, however, you should ask her that. Because it's better to ask than lean towards an assumption and be wrong. 

Us guys like to pretend we know how girls work and think but in reality sometimes we are better off just asking a magic 8 ball. 

Do you even fanboy bro?

Ah. 

Looks like someone's in love. 

Forget about the pic and the salty comment above. My cat does this kind of things sometimes. :P

Go for it. You will always remember this no matter how old you will get.

44046262.jpg

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Yes. Go for it, you have much to gain and next to nothing to lose, trust me.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

17 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

My gut says yes, however, you should ask her that. Because it's better to ask than lean towards an assumption and be wrong. 

Us guys like to pretend we know how girls work and think but in reality sometimes we are better off just asking a magic 8 ball. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This person's picture is of Chris Pine! Trust this man hahah

I know it sounds kinda bad but the worst thing that can happen is she says no, continue being friendly and you never know someday it might change. Good Luck !

Most likely. Although girls can be dumb (I'm not generalising don't get angry everyone). I know a lot of girls that will act like this for pure attention. I'm not saying boys don't, but from my personal experience, girls tend to do it more often than boys. 

However, that's not everyone, and from what you've said it's likely that she has feelings for you. I'm not sure what Grade 10 equates to in the UK, just don't rush into anything is what I'm trying to say! :)

You guys are spectacular! :D

Would it be wise for me to talk to her tonight (via Facebook of course), and ya know, ask which subjects do we have homework in?

Treat every girl as if she likes you. It's the key to exuding confidence. Doubt is for betas. 
Also, why do you like her? Step outside yourself and assess who she is as a person. Is there something special about her other than looks or are you just in lust? Be as objective as possible. 

6 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

You guys are spectacular! :D

Would it be wise for me to talk to her tonight (via Facebook of course), and ya know, ask which subjects do we have homework in?

Yes, take it slowly.

Do not ask her directly on facebook like:Do you like me or not? You wanna be my girlfriend coz im avail you know.....(Bad examples, I know, and dun ask me how I know these kind of stuff *cough) That will be a bad idea.

Slowly working things out , and be a gentleman. 

Also it is okay to be nervous.

Girls adore guys that are nervous around them, because it shows that he is being honest.

24 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Yes, take it slowly.

Do not ask her directly on facebook like:Do you like me or not? You wanna be my girlfriend coz im avail you know.....(Bad examples, I know, and dun ask me how I know these kind of stuff *cough) That will be a bad idea.

Slowly working things out , and be a gentleman. 

Also it is okay to be nervous.

Girls adore guys that are nervous around them, because it shows that he is being honest.

First part I agree with. Second part, not so much. Nervousness usually conveys dishonesty. If you're being true and being yourself, why be nervous? 
Convey confidence. Convey "I am someone of value". You can let her know you find her attractive. But don't treat her special simply because you find her attractive (which is a really great way to end up in the friendzone). The message to convey can be something along the lines of "I find you very attractive. But beauty is not terribly uncommon. What else is there to you than your looks." And don't give her anything that she isn't going to give back (another way to get friendzoned). 

2 minutes ago, JamGorby said:

First part I agree with. Second part, not so much. Nervousness usually conveys dishonesty. If you're being true and being yourself, why be nervous? 
Convey confidence. Convey "I am someone of value". You can let her know you find her attractive. But don't treat her special simply because you find her attractive (which is a really great way to end up in the friendzone). The message to convey can be something along the lines of "I find you very attractive. But beauty is not terribly uncommon. What else is there to you than your looks." And don't give her anything that she isn't going to give back (another way to get friendzoned). 

Can I just say that I get nervous when I met someone i like??? xD

Problem solved.

1 minute ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Can I just say that I get nervous when I met someone i like??? xD

Problem solved.

If that's really who you are then she'll sense it. But if it's an act she'll know/ She might not be able to consciously realize, but she'll sense something is 'off'. Girls are conditioned from birth to have really snooty BS detectors. It's not even a conscious thing for them. And, when you think about it, they have to from a biological and evolutionary standpoint. An attractive girl gets way more offers for sex than any man. She has a lot more crap to wade through. She produces 1 egg a month to our millions of sperm an hour. Evolutionary speaking, men don't have to be nearly as careful. 

2 minutes ago, JamGorby said:

If that's really who you are then she'll sense it. But if it's an act she'll know/ She might not be able to consciously realize, but she'll sense something is 'off'. Girls are conditioned from birth to have really snooty BS detectors. It's not even a conscious thing for them. And, when you think about it, they have to from a biological and evolutionary standpoint. An attractive girl gets way more offers for sex than any man. She has a lot more crap to wade through. She produces 1 egg a month to our millions of sperm an hour. Evolutionary speaking, men don't have to be nearly as careful. 

Alright........ Don't .. don't fake it OP...

And then you say "I'm gonna be doing some upgrades soon. I don't know whether to get a GTX 1080 or wait for the next Titan." This will let her know you're a big shot. And everyone knows hoes love GPU's. :P

She just sounds like a regular tween. But hey, go for her.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

20 minutes ago, JamGorby said:

And then you say "I'm gonna be doing some upgrades soon. I don't know whether to get a GTX 1080 or wait for the next Titan." This will let her know you're a big shot. And everyone knows hoes love GPU's. :P

Whenever I meet someone new I make sure they know I'm a computer nerd, it's a big part of my life :D

But again in all seriousness OP. I don't know where the idea that you have to be so direct comes from. For me, I've never had to ask someone to be my girlfriend, what happens usually is that if you both like each other, you'll end up finding out on your own. I can't explain it, you can just tell when you're around that person that the feelings are mutual. Then if you really do feel comfortable tell her, but, try and tell her in person, it's a big thing to do!

And can someone please explain what Grade 10 is in the UK? What age range is Grade 10?

8 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

Whenever I meet someone new I make sure they know I'm a computer nerd, it's a big part of my life :D

But again in all seriousness OP. I don't know where the idea that you have to be so direct comes from. For me, I've never had to ask someone to be my girlfriend, what happens usually is that if you both like each other, you'll end up finding out on your own. I can't explain it, you can just tell when you're around that person that the feelings are mutual. Then if you really do feel comfortable tell her, but, try and tell her in person, it's a big thing to do!

And can someone please explain what Grade 10 is in the UK? What age range is Grade 10?

Grade 10 in the PH: 15-16 years old

1 minute ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Grade 10 in the PH: 15-16 years old

So that would be year 11 here. 

Well, I wish you the best of luck!

drug her and get her pregnant, that way she can't leave you no matter what

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

One thing that's common for people who's in love, is they tend to seek contact (as in both physically and verbally/written). If she has feelings for you, she'll want to know where you are and might ask around. No guarantees, though. You could check with someone she knows you hang out with if she has ever asked about you.

I sucked my balls and went for it. I started the chat first. She answered me and I said thank you. Normally, people don't reply after this. But she went and said

"Hehehehhe okay dj :)

HALAAA DJ = OMG DJ"

Joke wala lang = "Nevermind me, just joking"

And then she changed my nickname in messenger to "dj hehe" and remarked

"HAHAHAHHAA nothing just using Messenger's feature of using nicknames just trippin"

So I also changed her nickname xD

wtf I sound like a b*tch

Please forgive me guys. This is what puberty and having a major crush do to you.

3 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

wtf I sound like a b*tch

Please forgive me guys. This is what puberty and having a major crush do to you.

This is genuinely the most exciting thing that has happened all day. Keep us posted !