New LED versions of Corsair AF120/140 Series Fans

You don't say Captain Obvious?

MMMM, dem purple fans!!!

pretty sure he was responding to the guy directly above him asking if he could use these on an h100i, no need to be snippy. 

Where is the green????

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm just waiting for a retail version SP140mm fan. It doesn't make sense to have their own cases with front mounted case fans that have specially bundled 140mm SP versions and no aftermarket ones like the SP120mm range. Their covered front bezel only quite a few of their enclosures require a static pressure fan rather than an Airflow optimized one. I was hoping to get a silent one that can scale with the workload requirements with the corsair link system.

Would have loved them more if there had been a green version. But besides that, they look way better than most LED fans.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I'll buy 2 when they get em at fry's one for rear exhaust and another for front intake. I think i'll go with red 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Transparent blades look cheap. And LED strips are better.

Well as long you don't touch the blades when they are spinning they shouldn't really break he he. Also, LED + LED Fans is amazing.

They couldn't keep the rubber mounts?

Oh noes D: I just noticed that.

Transparent blades look cheap. And LED strips are better.

They'd look better with translucent coloured blades instead of simply clear ones imho.

Also yeah, where are the rubber mounts?

Did anyone else notice this line below the table 

To learn more about Corsair power supplies, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/cpu-cooling-kits/air-series-fans.html

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

I personally don't like the look of LED fans. I prefer their SP120 fans with the coloured rings. I don't like having loads of LEDs in my build, just a strip or two on the edges is enough. 

EDIT: However, if you were building a black and purple rig, then those purple fans could actually look really nice.

They look nice, it looks like the OEM version of there fans but with leds. I would get them.

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud