Traveling with a desktop computer

Hey, in the coming weeks im going to be moving abroad meaning im gong to have to take my desktop computer and setup with me on the plane... My plan was to check the computer in as luggage and take out the GPU, hard drives and RAM... I feel like this is not going to go so well so if anyone has any tips or experiences, please let me know. Thanks :)

-Also if you want to know specs, just check below.

CPU - Intel core i7 4790K @ 4.00Ghz | GPU - MSI GTX970 G4 4GB | RAM - Corsair 16GB LP @ 1600Mhz | MOBO - MSI Gaming 5 Z97

HHDs - WD blue 1TB, Toshiba 500GB, Samsung 240GB(ssd) | Case - NZXT H440 | Cooler - NZXT kraken x61(soon) | PSU - Corsair RM 850W

Monitors - 2x BenQ RL2455HM | Headset - Steel Series Siberia Elite prism | MouseSteel Series Rivals | Keyboard - Steel Series Apex M800

6 minutes ago, mikat said:

H440? on the plane? isn't that a little big? and yes i'd pack the gpu seperately, but in an anti static bag :)

Well unfortunately thats what i decided to build in :( .. the other option would be to ship it but that would take almost 2 weeks to arrive and i don't really trust those guys with it...

Also thanks for your help

CPU - Intel core i7 4790K @ 4.00Ghz | GPU - MSI GTX970 G4 4GB | RAM - Corsair 16GB LP @ 1600Mhz | MOBO - MSI Gaming 5 Z97

HHDs - WD blue 1TB, Toshiba 500GB, Samsung 240GB(ssd) | Case - NZXT H440 | Cooler - NZXT kraken x61(soon) | PSU - Corsair RM 850W

Monitors - 2x BenQ RL2455HM | Headset - Steel Series Siberia Elite prism | MouseSteel Series Rivals | Keyboard - Steel Series Apex M800