Most disturbing game you have played?

hex4

Well it can be a certain part to a game too, even something nothing related to horror.

For me i found Resident Evil 2 rather disturbing, mostly to do with William Birkin and his daughter...

After taking the G virus he hunts for his daughter wanting to impregnate her with the G embryo, which he succeeds in doing...

Video should start at the point i wanted to.

let us all remember now and today, computers do not like abuse, they will fight back!

Old Skool KILLBOX. XEON E5640 4.0ghz / ASUS P6X58D-E ~ Noctua NH-L12 ~ eVGA GTX 670 SC 2GB 1312/7000 ~ 4TB 7200 RPM RAID0 ~ CoolerMaster Haf 922 ~ DELL P214H 23" 1080 IPS 2ms ~ HP w2007v 1680x1050. Now Playing: Splinter Cell OG XBOX / CSGO PC

Original XBOX - Xecuter 2 4981.67 Bios. Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70002. Sega Dreamcast. N64

2 minutes ago, hex4 said:

Well it can be a certain part to a game too, even something nothing related to horror.

For me i found Resident Evil 2 rather disturbing, mostly to do with William Birkin and his daughter...

After taking the G virus he hunts for his daughter wanting to impregnate her with the G embryo, which he succeeds in doing...

Video should start at the point i wanted to.

DOOM. but i LOVE it.

| CPU: Core i7-4790K  |  Motherboard:  MSI Gaming Z97 GAMING 5 LGA 1150  |  CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X61 |
| GPU: Single 8GB EVGA GTX 1070 FTW |  RAMCorsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 1600 MHz |  CaseCorsair 330R Titanium Edition

Bioshock has to be pretty high on the list. The whole series.

And the scene where you become a strogg in quake 4.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Vengeance_K1ng said:

DOOM. but i LOVE it.

That too yeah xD

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

Bioshock has to be pretty high on the list. The whole series.

Don't hit me like RE2 did with William but yeah i can see that ;)

let us all remember now and today, computers do not like abuse, they will fight back!

Old Skool KILLBOX. XEON E5640 4.0ghz / ASUS P6X58D-E ~ Noctua NH-L12 ~ eVGA GTX 670 SC 2GB 1312/7000 ~ 4TB 7200 RPM RAID0 ~ CoolerMaster Haf 922 ~ DELL P214H 23" 1080 IPS 2ms ~ HP w2007v 1680x1050. Now Playing: Splinter Cell OG XBOX / CSGO PC

Original XBOX - Xecuter 2 4981.67 Bios. Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70002. Sega Dreamcast. N64

minecraft

2spoopy4me

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

five nights at freddys 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

That's actually a good question...I don't honestly know.

Most recently, I've played SOMA. That was a really good horror game, one that I really enjoyed as it was more of the psychological kind of horror. This is one of the most thought-provoking game stories I've ever played and has kept me up at night more than any monster ever could.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

BioShock Infinite. I haven't even finished playing the gam because of how much I just don't want to do some parts of the game

Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

I could even say that just for how unsettling the game itself was, but the real reason is the part near the end of the game where you learn in detail about the methods of torture that were being used (all real, historically accurate ones too as far I as I know) - it was my first time hearing of most of them, and it disturbed me deeply for a very long time afterwards.

Outlast, Amnesia (don't remember which one) and Slender probably. And some indie free Steam game which I don't remember the name off. You start the game in some shack in a crop field and have to walk around and there is a creature following you.. I was not impressed.

I don't really like horror genre games (and all genres around it) because they are just all about jumpscares, which are not scary to me

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

25 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

minecraft

2spoopy4me

17 minutes ago, mikat said:

it can be spooky tho, if you're not looking and you suddenly get attacked from behind by a zombie it's scary :P

Herobrine_2253198_3062306.jpg

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Fatal Frame and Silent Hill. Mostly because all you have is a camera in Fatal Frame; and Silent Hill was loosely based on a town in Pennsylvania somewhat close to where I grew up.

11 minutes ago, mikat said:

herobrine skin was fun :D

all the fake videos on herobrine were also fun :)

*music starts playing*

"omigod notch was in my server and i asked him who herobrine was and he said it is his dead brother and he killed all animals in my world pls halp :^("

4 minutes ago, Minibois said:

*music starts playing*

"omigod notch was in my server and i asked him who herobrine was and he said it is his dead brother and he killed all animals in my world pls halp :^("

the fake notch kids were also funny

btw: /powertool smite :P

ME3 was a bit disturbing in the final couple hours...As was The Last of Us.

15 hours ago, Sauron said:

Yes, looking down and watching as your own legs are cut off.

If they remake that entire stroggification scene for virtual reality people are gonna throw up.

Clive Barker's Undying

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

Postal 2

You can piss into peoples mouth and make them vomit. You can shove barrel of your shotgun into cats ass and use it as silencer that meows... And other things.

1 minute ago, WereCat said:

Postal 2

You can piss into peoples mouth and make them vomit. You can shove barrel of your shotgun into cats ass and use it as silencer that meows... And other things.

I saw a vid on that shit, was banned in several countries LOL

3 minutes ago, hex4 said:

And I used to play it when I was 7y old.... :D

7 hours ago, hex4 said:

lol was mostly banned here in Australia haha, the first Soldier of Fortune and some other games were banned here lol

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon