Monitor Wall Mount / Arm

prolemur

I want to get a monitor wall mount or possible a monitor arm (are there wall mounts for this) so I can clear up my desk space.

I want it to be able to have at least a 27 inch monitor because I'm planning on getting a 2.5k monitor in the future. I want it to use standard 100mm x 100mm vesa mounts for compatibility and would like for it to be relatively low-profile with the ability to change the horizontal angle.

Thanks for the help :)

The title of this product says 24", but if you read further it actually supports quite a bit more than that. It's cheap and has some good feedback, but there are TONS of mounts like this out there. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2JC0UH6618

EDIT: I just saw the horizontal tilt part... Maybe try this?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0YM0F98723

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

my current monitor has it's i/o on the back and I don't really want to cut holes in the thing..

the second one is better thanks

I'd go with the VideoSecu LCD LED TV Wall Mount I've got one for a 32" TV and it's great.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans