Help please with build

pabG

I recently went on pcpartpicker and i started to go to the build ive been looking for and wanting , and im wondering if this build is good enough to be able to stream and play arma 3 and csgo at the same time ? 

Here is the link to it. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/jqzwPs

I'm open to suggestions that can make it cheaper/better aswell. :)  

get a 1070/1080 and yes

and cs go a potato can stream that 

but if you mean cs go and arma streamed at the same time idk why would want to do that xD

How exactly do you plan on playing them both at the same time?

You could rebind keys and then split the screen, I guess :/

The build seems very solid, and I'm quite sure it could theoretically do both, but I;m not quite sure why you'd want to.

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

get a 1070/1080 and yes

and cs go a potato can stream that 

I don't want my budget to exceed 1,500$ 

You look pretty good! Here are the things I would suggest

-More RAM (8 gb is a little low to stream and play on high or ultra at the same time)

-Why not just get a GTX 1070? For $200 more dollars you could have a GPU miles better than the GTX 960

-If you want to lower the price you could get this mouse http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA9KW43S2259&cm_re=steel_series-_-26-249-176-_-Product, ive been using it for the past year its awesome in my opinion, rather than that overpriced Razer garbage

-you could also go with a 500BG HDD if you wanted and thought it would give you enough space

1 minute ago, pabG said:

then get a cheaper keyboard xD or mouse or headset. 

1 minute ago, wangyuji431 said:

How exactly do you plan on playing them both at the same time?

You could rebind keys and then split the screen, I guess :/

The build seems very solid, and I'm quite sure it could theoretically do both, but I;m not quite sure why you'd want to.

Sorry let me rephrase, I meant be able to stream arma 3. and also be able to stream arma 3. not at the same time, just in general 

1 minute ago, pabG said:

Sorry let me rephrase, I meant be able to stream arma 3. and also be able to stream arma 3. not at the same time, just in general 

and why are you getting a K processor and H series board? 

2 minutes ago, pabG said:

Yes, this build will allow you to both play and stream arma 3, maybe even at the same time lol.

It could also do CS:GO concurrently or on the side.

3 minutes ago, pabG said:

If you dont want your budget to exceed $1500 than do exactly what Jeezy said, get a cheaper mouse, keyboard, or headset.  A 1070 or 1080 is a must,  youd be dumb to get a 900 series at this point, especially a 960

Waiting a week and a bit for the RX 480 is also an option.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

I'm getting that keyboard because its the cheapest cherry mx red key switches somebody showed me, here on these forums aswell, and with the headset, what headset do you guys recommend thats good and can last with 7.1 surround. 

5 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

and why are you getting a K processor and H series board? 

Could you explain this? I'm still semi new to pc  building and what do you recommend i get ? for the keyboard and headset? for the headset thats good and has long durability and 7.1 surround. 

6 minutes ago, pabG said:

I also saw that you have a 6700K processor and an H series board, which wont allow you to overclock your K series processor,  if you dont plan on over clocking just get the 6700, will save you some money there

2 minutes ago, RonnieLima said:

I also saw that you have a 6700K processor and an H series board, which wont allow you to overclock your K series processor,  if you dont plan on over clocking just get the 6700, will save you some money there

So keeping the H board will save me some money? and i wont need to overclock right? to be able to stream fine and play arma 3 and etc 

So keeping the H board will save me some money? and i wont need to overclock right? to be able to stream fine and play arma 3 and etc 

Keeping the H board will save you money,  BUT pairing it with a K series processor dosnt make sense

2 minutes ago, RonnieLima said:

Keeping the H board will save you money,  BUT pairing it with a K series processor dosnt make sense

So which one do you recommend i get? that can fit the processor and not have me exceed 1,500$ 

3 minutes ago, pabG said:

So which one do you recommend i get? that can fit the processor and not have me exceed 1,500$ 

Well if you wanna save money, keep the H series board, and just get the normal i7 6700, save about $20 bucks there.

Also this keyboard has MX Cherry Reds, is cheaper, and in my opinion is better,  I have had a Corsair keyboard for a while now and will never get anything else.

- Keyboard http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816015&cm_re=Corsair_keyboard-_-23-816-015-_-Product

-Processor http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117560&cm_re=6700-_-19-117-560-_-Product

6 minutes ago, RonnieLima said:

Well if you wanna save money, keep the H series board, and just get the normal i7 6700, save about $20 bucks there.

Also this keyboard has MX Cherry Reds, is cheaper, and in my opinion is better,  I have had a Corsair keyboard for a while now and will never get anything else.

- Keyboard http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816015&cm_re=Corsair_keyboard-_-23-816-015-_-Product

-Processor http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117560&cm_re=6700-_-19-117-560-_-Product

What do you think of this keyboard? 

https://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00AOIRCI6?ie=UTF8&tag=pcpapi-20

also in order to make sure i dont exceed the budget what would i have to remove or get cheaper to get the 1070 ? 

1 minute ago, pabG said:

What do you think of this keyboard? 

https://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00AOIRCI6?ie=UTF8&tag=pcpapi-20

also in order to make sure i dont exceed the budget what would i have to remove or get cheaper to get the 1070 ? 

All i can say about that keyboard is you get what you pay for,  id never use a CM keyboard but if your crunching numbers that hard already I guess go for it.

And like I said earlier, maybe a 500GB HDD instead of your 1TB?  A cheaper mousepad? or even a cheaper desk?  All I can say is, a 1070 is something that should have entered your build first and you build around that

The ones im seeing here on pcpart picker are basically the same price as the 1tb one i have here, and the mousepad i have because of csgo, 

The ones im seeing here on pcpart picker are basically the same price as the 1tb one i have here, and the mousepad i have because of csgo, 

Your call man im only here to give my opinion

Also the since the H board doesnt support or do well with k series processor overclocking, should I remove the extra cpu cooler? and just use the stock cooler ? 

11 minutes ago, RonnieLima said:

Your call man im only here to give my opinion

13 minutes ago, pabG said:

I felt like being nice and put something together for you,  it dosnt have a headset or desk included but its way better bang for your buck.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/9PdRBP