Video is very laggy in sony vegas?

Drkrinklez

I started doing youtube again and i wanted to make a gaming video with Dxtory, everything is fine exept for sony vegas. The video playback is VERY choppy and laggy and I cant fix it. My CPU isnt over heating nor is my GPU. My cpu stays at around 20% while my GPU stays at 9%. Ive tried re installing sony vegas and that did not fix it. I need help. Thanks!

it will be choppy untill its 100% loaded in and then it will be smooth, at least in AVS its like that (i use AVS)

5 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

it will be choppy untill its 100% loaded in and then it will be smooth, at least in AVS its like that (i use AVS)

it is 100%

What GPU do you have? With nVidia you can utilise CUDA acceleration and with AMD you can use OpenCL.

Computer Science student proficient in OSX, Linux and Windows

(Dell Inspiron 7570): i5-8550u | Geforce 940MX | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | 15.6" 1920x1080 ScreenWindows 10 |

1 minute ago, Drkrinklez said:

it is 100%

once you drag it in or open the file in the video editor it has to process before it can be played smoothly, wait like 5-10 min depending on how big the file is.

2 minutes ago, DamnTarget said:

What GPU do you have? With nVidia you can utilise CUDA acceleration and with AMD you can use OpenCL.

i have a GTX 960

1 minute ago, Drkrinklez said:

i have a GTX 960

Follow the instruction on this page for going about enabling CUDA acceleration in Vegas.

Computer Science student proficient in OSX, Linux and Windows

(Dell Inspiron 7570): i5-8550u | Geforce 940MX | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | 15.6" 1920x1080 ScreenWindows 10 |