Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cadabri

What is the best lens to get?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, cadabri said:

Great camera, though I made the mistake of only having enough money left over to get a single lens :/ Huge mistake.

yeah lenses are more important than the camera

 

get saving


Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Yeah IMO its the best camera on the market, dxo and dpreview back me up too

Everything is perfect for me, not a great sports camera, and sony support isnt up there with nikon pro support - but that doesnt effect me at all and wont effect most normal people

I've got a 1D Mark III around for sports so I'm covered on that, it still delivers surprisingly good photos. The most attractive thing with the A7's IMO is the vast amount of great glass for cheap that's out there, and when you've already got a decent FD arsenal you'd be stupid not to pick one up. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hans Christian | Teri said:

I've got a 1D Mark III around for sports so I'm covered on that, it still delivers surprisingly good photos. The most attractive thing with the A7's IMO is the vast amount of great glass for cheap that's out there, and when you've already got a decent FD arsenal you'd be stupid not to pick one up. :D 

yeah and then you can use A mount and Canon AF lenses perfectly too! and nikon sorta coming too


Plus 5 axis :D plus everything else


Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, ShadowCaptain said:

yeah and then you can use A mount and Canon AF lenses perfectly too! and nikon sorta coming too


Plus 5 axis :D plus everything else

Yeah, an adapter was just released for auto focus with nikon lenses, costs like 400 I think though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cadabri said:

Yeah, an adapter was just released for auto focus with nikon lenses, costs like 400 I think though. 

will help my friend move from his D810 to Sony


Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×