Decent 1080p temporary montior?

dlf

Of these which seems like it'd be a good choice as a (temporary?) 1080p monitor

What I'd like:

• 22 inches or more (up to about 25)
  • HDMI (& Display Port (if possible))
  • South of $230 (see:   goo.gl/e8sjWQ)
  • Temporary because I eventually want a Asus PB278Q) but the monitor I may get (that's only 1080) will be moved to the side and the Asus will then go in front of me.
  • Widescreen as well
  • IPS? I am color blind (some of the time) . . . .  Merci

BlAuuhj.png

If its temporary means you may need it fast as a temp replacement maybe?  Why not just go your local brick and mortar and pick up the cheapest you can find for the specs you want?

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Just get something awful if it's temporary. Hell best bet you can find something for 20 ish bucks,

I'd check out the ASUS VS239H-P as a temporary monitor. I'm assuming you're looking for best monitor for the money at a lower cost. If so, this is the one.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

He said he's still going to use it after he gets the PB278Q, as a second monitor.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236292

That would be the best choice; fits all your criteria and will match nicely with the PB278Q.

I will probably go with this monitor, although it'd be nice (I guess?) for it to have 5 MS GTG instead of 6 . . . .  How does eyefinity do with monitors with different resolutions?

I will probably go with this monitor, although it'd be nice (I guess?) for it to have 5 MS GTG instead of 6 . . . .  How does eyefinity do with monitors with different resolutions?

Response time really doesn't matter, it's just a placebo.  There's no standard way of measuring it, and if you look at frame by frame shots of pixels switching color, you will see 6ms monitors beating 1ms monitors.  It's all kind of a crap shoot.  At the end of the day most monitors are fast enough so that it's not a noticeable issue anyway.

I don't think you can do eyefinity across different monitors, as far as spanning games across multiple monitors.  If you mean just a regular dual monitor setup then you'll have no problem.