gameing/oc mobo

whats the best gameing.overclocking mobo that has alot of usb 3.0 and has thunderbolt and that i can sli 2 evga 680 classifieds with 16x by 16x and a mobo that can fit 2 evga classified 680 plus a ASUS Xonar Phoebus sound card i cant make up my mind on witch bord to buy im going to be useing eather a 3570k or a 3770k i dont just do gameing but its most for gameing and makeing youtube vids i want a bord that can do pretty much everthing that will last me a few years

worth taking note but your board dies not effect gaming performance.

nor do any LGA1155 boards not even the likes of a Maxims V Extreme or an Mpower support dual 16x not that it nets you much over 8x 8x

regardless id suggest the Asus P8Z77-V Premium if you want thunderbolt

give a man a gun he robs a bank, give a man a bank he robs the world

i love the asus p8z77-v premium but linus side this Very good board, but I would personally choose one without a PCIe bridge chip for lower latency. what dose this mean

Asus ROG boards are great overclockers, but for Thunderbolt, the only Asus ROG board that has it on Z77 is the Maximus V Extreme I think.

[h=1][/h]

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

i love the asus p8z77-v premium but linus side this Very good board, but I would personally choose one without a PCIe bridge chip for lower latency. what dose this mean
I was going to suggest the P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt or the GD80 (I think its the GD80 from MSI) GL finding a Premium.

Edit: Found a Premium, it was 532 dollars on Amazon. Lol.. Discontinued on The Egg

Asus ROG boards are great overclockers, but for Thunderbolt, the only Asus ROG board that has it on Z77 is the Maximus V Extreme I think.

[h=1][/h]

i like the p8z77-v premium

Do you have to have Thunderbolt?

i would like 2 use thunderbolt

What for? Currently storage for it is highly limited to very few brands and is incredibly expensive for what it offers. You are also restrained by the slowest component of it all which will be what you're writing to. I can't remember which one it is but there is a range of motherboards from Asus that have the ability to upgrade at a later date. I think they're the V series but you'll have to double check. I suggest that If you want to go into Thunderbolt at a later date get one of those and then get the card later if you still need it.

i want a bord that has everthing on it dose not have 2 be asus i do like the ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77

[h=1][/h]

It is not possible to find everything you asked for at the moment; Thunderbolt will only be found on Z77 boards because LGA2011 chips do not have integrated graphics which is part of Thunderbolt (DisplayPort protocol). Native LGA1155 PCI Express 3.0 lanes will be x16/x8/x4. Any LGA1155 board with x16/x16 has to have a 3rd party PCI switch to provide the additional lanes. So you can either have x16/x16 on a PCI Bridge and Thunderbolt (1155 board), or native x16/x16 with no Thunderbolt (2011 board). Just saying though, even GTX 680 classifieds are nowhere near saturating bandwidth provided by PCIe 3.0 x8. They barely use more than PCIe 1.0 x4. PCIe x16 vs x8 wouldn't matter even if you were running dual GTX Titans.