should i get 2gb or 4gb?

my setup:

Intel Core i7-4790K

MSI Z97-Gaming 5 

Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB

WD Blue 1TB

Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB

600w power supply

are this good GPU? or WHICH ONE DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-4gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card-silver-black/9855169.p?id=1219441201895&skuId=9855169

heres more GPU

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007709 8000 4814 4114 4115 600007787 4017 4018&IsNodeId=1

I recommend the 390 if you need it NOW

In general though wait for the 480

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

3 hours ago, YongKang said:

Wait for the RX 480 and the GTX 1060.

ones only 3 weeks away the other could be as long as 4 months. 

1 hour ago, CurryCalgs said:

ones only 3 weeks away the other could be as long as 4 months. 

What can you do when you're a smart buyer? You have to consider every options.

3 minutes ago, YongKang said:

What can you do when you're a smart buyer? You have to consider every options.

he needs a gpu his rig doesnt have one its not a upgrade, its a purchase of a new part. If he wants to sit around for months waiting for a affordable 1060 to drop. maybe even next year. I highly doubt the 1060 will match the 480 given the leaked cuda core count and specs we have been seeing. 

Just now, CurryCalgs said:

he needs a gpu his rig doesnt have one its not a upgrade, its a purchase of a new part. If he wants to sit around for months waiting for a affordable 1060 to drop. maybe even next year. I highly doubt the 1060 will match the 480 given the leaked cuda core count and specs we have been seeing. 

Yeah I know that. But it may be worthwhile to wait until the reviews gets out and the board partners with their designs. I don't think that blower style cooler is nice compared to what Sapphire and such can bring up.

1 minute ago, YongKang said:

Yeah I know that. But it may be worthwhile to wait until the reviews gets out and the board partners with their designs. I don't think that blower style cooler is nice compared to what Sapphire and such can bring up.

thats what i thought then i went to go get waterblocks for my sapphire nitro and found they only fit reference models but ya reference is pretty ugly lol 

2 minutes ago, CurryCalgs said:

thats what i thought then i went to go get waterblocks for my sapphire nitro and found they only fit reference models but ya reference is pretty ugly lol 

I hope Sapphire can put some damn sexy RGB LED in their designs since everyone is doing it. I also hope the backplate gonna be sexy like the R9 3XX series.

they did but the card actually looks like a cheese grater. same cooler as my nitro but some upgrades apparently. just flat silver the whole thing. there reference card actually looks better they put a cool backplate on it. 

2 minutes ago, CurryCalgs said:

they did but the card actually looks like a cheese grater. same cooler as my nitro but some upgrades apparently. just flat silver the whole thing. there reference card actually looks better they put a cool backplate on it. 

Are you talking about the silver design that was leaked a few days ago? I'm not too sure about that design. I was hoping for a 3 fan cooler design.

Man. Look on ebay for a high quality used 970/980 or wait for the 480.

AMD's 480 will beat the 970.

Also a shame you can't just spring for the 1070 which is like 2x 970 cards. All the benchies I've seen show the 970 getting beat by at least 30-50%. The 1080 only beats the 980 Ti by a few frames in real gaming, maybe 10-12 fps.

10 minutes ago, YongKang said:

Are you talking about the silver design that was leaked a few days ago? I'm not too sure about that design. I was hoping for a 3 fan cooler design.

its way to small. Its same size as 380 i believe. 

Just now, CurryCalgs said:

its way to small. Its same size as 380 i believe. 

Oh bummer! I was hoping for a 3 fan. I hope we gonna get good picture of it soon cuz those leaked photos really don't do justice to it.

i wanna get 2 vega cards and slap clear waterblocks on them and do a full system loop. cant stand the dbs the fans pump out rather have a bunch of 140mms running at 19db.