Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delons

Unofficial Linus Tech Tips Game Servers [Minecraft, CS:GO, BF3, and More!

FTB has some massive blocklag at the moment.

takes about 4 seconds after breaking it before it finally drops.

Apologies, it just needs a restart. Delons 

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Can't connect to the FTB server. says: cant reach server.

Use DW20 1.5 v2 v1.1.3 (MC 1.5.2)

Is it down ?

WHY!!!

Delons, Have you considered doing a server for Starbound when it comes out? It looks amazing. Sort of a spiritual successor to terraria (Same art designer) Check it out if you haven't seen it.

It would be awesome if you would do a server for it when it comes out late 2013 early 2014 is what it's looking to be coming out. (Entering beta 2013 this year)

Posted · Original PosterOP

Can't connect to the FTB server. says: cant reach server.

Use DW20 1.5 v2 v1.1.3 (MC 1.5.2)

Is it down ?

Fixed.

Delons, Have you considered doing a server for Starbound when it comes out? It looks amazing. Sort of a spiritual successor to terraria (Same art designer) Check it out if you haven't seen it.

It would be awesome if you would do a server for it when it comes out late 2013 early 2014 is what it's looking to be coming out. (Entering beta 2013 this year)

Sure.

Desktop: Phenom II 970 BE, Cooler Master V8, Asus M5A97, Sapphire 6870, 320GB HDD, 12GB DDR3, Modded HAF 912, Cosair CX600 V2, CM Trigger MX Blues

Some of the inactive servers will be going offline at the end of this month. I'm not going to pay for something that nobody uses.

Desktop: Phenom II 970 BE, Cooler Master V8, Asus M5A97, Sapphire 6870, 320GB HDD, 12GB DDR3, Modded HAF 912, Cosair CX600 V2, CM Trigger MX Blues

Some of the inactive servers will be going offline at the end of this month. I'm not going to pay for something that nobody uses.

Does this mean you can spend more time on the ftb server, like you know auto restarts so it doesnt crash

FTB server is still down atm guys, apologies.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Going to fix FTB today. Big changes coming.

I believe that I have found the problem, it should be fixed now.

Also, remember. Map reset for 1.6. That should also fix lots of problems.

Nice to see we have some game servers. :)

Gonna get Minecraft again, haven't played it for a long while.

Too bad their US servers, bad ping for me. :P

WIP: Ryzen 5 3600@4,2ghz | G.Skill 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming | ASRock B450M Steel Legend

Corsair Crystal 280X | Cooler Master MWE 550W | Gigabyte CV27F 1080p 165hz

I am considering handing the unofficial servers off to another person. I'm paying a lot for people not to play.

Plus I have a lot of school work. It's hard to do both.

I am considering handing the unofficial servers off to another person. I'm paying a lot for people not to play.

Plus I have a lot of school work. It's hard to do both.

aren't you hosting most of the servers on your own server pc? also didnt you say you were just going to shut down the inactive servers.

aren't you hosting most of the servers on your own server pc? also didnt you say you were just going to shut down the inactive servers.

Nope, only a few. And those are on a server using lots of electricity.

Dear players of the Unofficial Linus Tech Tips Game Servers,

Today I am sorry to announce the closing of the unofficial game servers. I originally opened these servers before school started because a few community members were asking about a Minecraft server. Since I had experience hosting game servers I decided this would be a perfect way to give back to the LTT Community. I then opened up 6 more servers. 3 that I pay for monthly. Now that I am in my second year of high school, and I have big goals for my future I no longer have time to keep the servers running the way I want them to be. If one of the servers go down while I am at school, there is nothing I can do about it. Same as if I am sleeping at night. They are not to my standards. Also, for the past few weeks they have not been active. If people were playing on them it would be different, I might have been able to have moderators running them, but right now I was running most of them.

I am uploading the Minecraft Survival, FTB, and Terraria maps. Feel free to use them for your own personal use. Also feel free to start the servers back up. These links will only be available for a few weeks.

Minecraft Survival: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p16unzfjsb508wd/minecraft-survival.zip

FTB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnp9883d0f887l9/ftb-direwolf20.zip

Terraria: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ut5ut15jqmsfhze/terraria.zip

Thank you,

Delons