Making a PC desk, Ideas wanted

I'm building a desk pc that will be largely inspired by l3p (Peter Brands) and red harbinger (more specifically the cross desk). It will feature 2 systems One for gaming and video editing and a second for streaming and maybe some 3D modeling (perhaps some lan via a HDMI to a 65" TV I have near my setup area). Everything will be liquid cooled, I haven't decided between PETG or Acrylic yet (I don't want to do any softer tubing cuz hardline looks sexy as hell). I'm thinking 3 rads 690ml (something like this). I'm also thinking 2x 480 rad's (not sure of thickness) and 2 360 rads. I have sketches here. Some more ideas I had were a basement under the main compartment with like Hydraulic things to keep the hatch from hitting the floor, the basement would be for any motherboard cables and power supply cables. I also was thinking of a separate compartment by the back end (as seen in sketches) for the power supply and a grommet that goes to the top of the desk for monitor cables and keyboard/mouse etc. I have 3D models that can be opened in sketchup (or sketchup viewer) here. Sorry for the rant please leave any suggestions.   

Edit: The desk will be made out of maple plywood by the way (can get other materials additional to that but I already do own a decent amount of maple plywood) Forgot to say it will have a glass top as well

Edit 2: Deciding to call it project Avian, idk why but I like the name, if anyone has any name suggestions let me know :)
Oh also dimensions are Dimensions: 60" x 30" x 30"  

**System One (Already purchased and own these parts)**  
32gb hyper x fury ddr4  
asus x99 deluxe/usb 3.1  
1x gtx 1080  
2x Samsung 850 pro 512gb SSD's  
2x 2tb hitachi dekstar 7200rpm
Corsair RM650    

**System Two (Don't have yet)**    
Intel Xeon E5 2683 v3   
16-32gb Ram (not decided on brand)  
Mobo undecided  
Maybe a 780ti or anything I can get for less than $200  
PSU undecided  
1tb SSD (Idk what brand)  
At least a 2tb HDD (Really good deal on ebay, just picked 2 up for $35 each, large stock)  

Ideas so far: 

Inbuilt channels for cable management (From: Silencer)

Inbuilt channels for cable management so the underside of your desk doesn't look like a hairball and show off some sexy sleeved cabled

1 minute ago, Silencer said:

Inbuilt channels for cable management so the underside of your desk doesn't look like a hairball and show off some sexy sleeved cabled

Great idea, ill put it in my list :)

Off topic but I seen your post on reddit lol

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

6 minutes ago, Silencer said:

Yes lmao Im trying to post on as many communities as I can :)

My advise:

I understand the you would like some feedback. l3p is a good and know builder off custom PC. But I think that I can only help you with my new experiences, if you can a specific-er question.

Other ways I can say: look at other build-logs and learn from them. Second if you ask for help, make it as easy as possible. Add picture even if it are renders or hand-drawings.