DepFile.com How can I find out if it's safe?

Poledancerz

Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I wasn't really sure where else to put this. Anyway, I've come across a bunch of clips that I really like, and the website that posts them uploads the files to a website called "DepFile" which is a file hosting website. 

The problem is I want to download around 2000 files, but that takes literally forever when the "not premium" users get get capped at around 50Kbit/s and can only download one file at a time along with a 60 second wait time (first world problems right here.)

Anyway, I was thinking of upgrading to premium, but I'm not all that sold on the idea that this site is secure to buy things from. The website does not accept PayPal which is what I usually use when I buy things, it only accepts bitcoins, credit cards, and resellers. One of the resellers accepted PayPal but only from verified accounts. 

When I go to the checkout page, they have two little images at the bottom that look like: (I guess I can't embed .png files on here =p). Here are the links. 

https://depfilecheckout.com/forms/depfile/images/rapidssl.jpg https://depfilecheckout.com/forms/depfile/images/mcsc_vbv.png

I'm sorry if this a dumb question, but I've been downloading these files all day and I've only gotten around 30. I would much rather just be able to start downloading around 1000 of them and complete the downloads while I sleep. 

I also don't want to use my parent's credit card on a website that is insecure. 

... I really wish that people just used normal file-hosting like Mega, or Mediafire -_-.... 

Well any site could use those images, just use PayPal through the reseller

Well any site could use those images, just use PayPal through the reseller

Oops. My bad, I forgot to include that I don't have a verified PayPal account. The reseller is very strict about it too, I tried bribing them saying that I'll pay more for it, but they weren't having any of that.

Oops. My bad, I forgot to include that I don't have a verified PayPal account. The reseller is very strict about it too, I tried bribing them saying that I'll pay more for it, but they weren't having any of that.

What other resellers are available for cards?

What other resellers are available for cards?

There were four total resellers in which I could choose, none of which I heard of, but I tried a Google search for a couple of them and they said they were had 100% reputation.

There was only one reseller that would accept the PayPal method, but I needed to have a verified paypal account. 

Is there anyway that I could buy exactly 0.15629398 bitcoins somewhere with PayPal? I had looked around a little bit on how to buy bitcoins, but I was a bit lost. I might make another post in the bitcoin section of the forums soon asking how I would go about doing that.