Watch_Dogs 2 officially announced

IMPERIUS

Welp Ubisoft just posted this on their FB page:

wd2.PNG

not a lot else info on this, actually surprised something didn't get leaked already.

I'm quite inetresting how the sequal plays out, I liked the hacking system a lot in the original and loved the game on the ps4, too bad it was broken on the pc...

Let's hope for the best

edit: source: seen it on my FB news feed, profile that uploaded it is official

updates: posted a video: 

changed their profile and cover photo, here is the profile: https://www.facebook.com/watchdogsgame/?fref=ts

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

1 minute ago, TOMPPIX said:

i'm not buying ubishit games anymore.

,,buy''

I didn't know what to put here...

Sweet. I really liked the first one and I cannot wait for the second one. I am interested in what they'll do with the characters. Watch Dogs is still the best looking GTA type game on the market. At least now the next gen console game push has happened, so people won't whine when their shitty 770 with 2GB vram cannot play a new game on ultra settings at 60 fps without crapping itself. WD was the first real next gen game, and despite some optimization issues, it really wasn't as bad as people make it. It was mostly the huge push in graphics and complexity the game brought, that was the issue.

Also it was announced a long time ago, but this will be the first time we will see something of it. Oh yeah, it seems Ubisoft has had it with NVidia and their GameWorks crap. At least Watch Dogs 2 will be DX12 and use async compute. Hopefully it will use GPUOpen or inhouse effects.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

WD1: Good premise, fun hacking skills, trash launch, gimped graphics, poor optimization, trash story, trash characters, UbiStuffTM boredom world design. Basically just the exact watered down product you'd expect to get pumped outta the Ubisoft factory.

But you know, I'm all for getting a good game. Maybe they've cracked the code on this one! But chances are it's just more UbiStuffTM.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Didn't AMD say they will help with the development of this game? If yes, then this is a good thing, I haven't seen a bad Gaming Evolve title yet compared to dozens of crappy Gameworks titles (not all bad, but so many are so mediocre).

I don't read the reply to my posts anymore so don't bother.

People! Listen to me Pre-Order the shit outta this shit!

/s

Details separate people.

reminds me to play the first game... don't care about the downgrade fiasco at that point. 

as for the sequel... i won't be surprised if it's yet another downgrade by Ubisoft. let's hope the hype (and subsequent mass pre-ordering) is nonexistent this time around

Im actually looking forward to this. I enjoyed the game play and story of the first one (on ps4.)  Oh shit, I'm sorry, I forgot the circle jerk.

Mergerdh shitty erbershot gearms nute perating ur shit. 

- snip-

yeahy, more ubi-shovelware /s

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Oh man, i can't wait for more line of sight hacking, and pretty sure this game won't follow the typical Ubisoft open world formula that all Assassins Creed,  Far Cry and the 1st Watch Dogs followed. 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Oh, and i definitely also hope this game is like the 1st and encourages me to stereotype people based on one thing about them and then decide whether it's okay to kill or steal from them. I tell you,  story telling and world building just doesn't get better than that. 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Look forward to it. Watchdogs was the last game I actually purchased physical items in support of the developer for.

1 hour ago, Notional said:

Sweet. I really liked the first one and I cannot wait for the second one. I am interested in what they'll do with the characters. Watch Dogs is still the best looking GTA type game on the market. At least now the next gen console game push has happened, so people won't whine when their shitty 770 with 2GB vram cannot play a new game on ultra settings at 60 fps without crapping itself. WD was the first real next gen game, and despite some optimization issues, it really wasn't as bad as people make it. It was mostly the huge push in graphics and complexity the game brought, that was the issue.

Also it was announced a long time ago, but this will be the first time we will see something of it. Oh yeah, it seems Ubisoft has had it with NVidia and their GameWorks crap. At least Watch Dogs 2 will be DX12 and use async compute. Hopefully it will use GPUOpen or inhouse effects.

I bought a 2gb 770 with the incentive that this game came with it :D. I was happy with the settings I got

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

1 minute ago, AHaskin14 said:

I bought a 2gb 770 with the incentive that this game came with it :D. I was happy with the settings I got

Awesome. If only most other people where like you, the circle jerking propaganda against WD would not have been that extreme. I can understand people calling it bland, or underdeveloped in characters (mostly Aiden), and some of the story stuff, but it was not a bad game at all.

Also it had the most awesome boss kill ever :D

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

wasn't it announced by ubisoft like a year ago?

also - what? why? no...

Unlocking a new era in gaming: Part II ?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

They didn't announce it, they announced the date of the announcement. That's Ubiconic. 

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Watch_Dogs was a good game. But it sickens me how Ubisofylt continue to downgrade the graphics in their games and then lie about it.

2 hours ago, IMPERIUS said:

not a lot else info on this, actually surprised something didn't get leaked already.

Probably because no one cares about WD anymore...

Christian 

Use the following style specs in your sig to spread the LTT revolution!

Rig Specs:

Screeninator: Gigabyte GeForce GTX960

Powermathingy: Corsair CX600W

Stickiminator: 2x G.Skill ARES 4GB DDR3-1866

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8350 @4.1GHz 1.3V

Holdametalicizor: DIYPC Gamemax-BK

Noisoundacreator: Cyber Acoustics CA-3072 (loudamagargle) Onn Wireless FM Radio Headset (earamagargle)

Attachamathingy: ASRock 990FX Extreme9

Remembrerthing: Western Digital 1TB Blue, Western Digital 40GB Blue

Flat-Colorful-Thing: Acer K272HL

See-A-Move-O: Logitech Hyperion Fury G402

ButtonBoard: Cooler Master CMSTORM Devastator Blue

Talkamagargle: Blue Snowball Ice

Right, because the original Watch_Dogs was such a great success and wasn't riddled with bugs and performance issues.

/s

Ye ole' train

More like 'Crap_Dogs 2' has leaked. In the toilet.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

I quite enjoyed the first watchdogs... mind you I had a 750ti and finished the game at a whole 18-25 fps. I would have enjoyed it more if the driving wasn't such trash. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

6 minutes ago, Deletive said:

I quite enjoyed the first watchdogs... mind you I had a 750ti and finished the game at a whole 18-25 fps. I would have enjoyed it more if the driving wasn't such trash. 

I liked the driving. A lot more realistic than most arcade stuff in GTA clones. But 18-25fps is a shitty driving experience in every game ever. Oh and input latency if you had 5 frames buffer.