CLOS3 IMPACT-Finished...final pics!

Wow this is really good for your first build! You pick up things really fast!  Incredible, I'm taking notes from the master.

now this i like morrr pictures <3 heheh :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Wow this is really good for your first build! You pick up things really fast!  Incredible, I'm taking notes from the master.

First build? I wish my first build looked like this....

Great build man. I enjoyed your piping tutorial over at OCN. 

Thanks,its a very popular thread on most of the tech forums.

now this i like morrr pictures <3 heheh :P

MOAR to come today.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Lets start with the fans.

These are Alpenfohn 120mm WingBoost PWM fans.

s6GNoMF.jpg

Specs.

Size: 120x120x025mm

Operating Voltage: 5 – 13,2 VDC

Noise: 19,7 dB(A)

Speed (12V): 1500 rpm

Speed (7V): 850-900 rpm

Speed (5V): 500 – 550 rpm

Airflow:108 m³/h

And in the box?

1 x 400mm sleeved cable extention

1 x 7 VDC adapter

1 x 5 VDC adapter

4 x rubber buckles for mounting

LzCQV7E.jpg

Now,what I like about this is that they give you pretty much everything you need,5v and 7v step downs,rubber prong mounts if you like that kind of thing...a large braided extension as well,there is also a PWM daisy chain set up already on the fan,ideal for me as i want just one feed wire going to the aquaero for the rad banks.

The braid itself is a an almost sexual rubber feeling braid...not the usual plastic strand braid that is commonplace.

I wish they did a 140 version for the back panel tho....

FsBs5o6.jpg

Now to the other bit in the box..

The Aquaero USB high flow flowmeter.

BBvUsQX.jpg

The usual AC box...battered with minimal protection inside...

lEB0U66.jpg

You can hook up a 2 pin temp probe to the flowmeter and it will report back via USB so thats another cable i wont have to braid! Bonuses all round then!

You dont go short of cables thats for sure....

vWp3wT1.jpg

A clear light shot.

FSciM3J.jpg

And a little perv down the port,you can see the spinner inside.

786TqrZ.jpg

So my cunning plan is this,I am using a dual circuit rad and the 2 waterchannels will be bridged by the flow meter at the end of the loop.

aTJGrG4.jpg

2 90's and a 180 acrylic looparound and thats done. Its always the way,waiting on stuff to finish other stuff.

Thanks to Nate at E22 for lazoring (pew pew) me a bezel for my screen,I made one myself but straight lines by hand with close reference points=never looks quite right...so after a few hours of filing,I caved in and got it done right.

1wJh5E6.jpg

Cheap too,I will be using him for the res fabrication....once i have finished with it in Solidworks.....I cant stop fiddling with it!

I also have 3 sponsors to add for this build,very exciting for me indeed!

DklcPjx.jpg

1RQeKUl.jpg

sdACxOo.png

Thanks for the opportunity guys! Im stoked that you want to assist in this build!

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

First Build - I try to create confusion and mayhem where ever I go!  People's you are watching one of the true masters of Modding at work here.  There will be a test later to see what we have learned! 

this is an awesome build so far. Im looking forward to see how that touchscreen will  work out

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

First Build - I try to create confusion and mayhem where ever I go!  People's you are watching one of the true masters of Modding at work here.  There will be a test later to see what we have learned! 

Indeed,I expect a 100% pass rate too....

Otherwise,you get fed to the Magoo.

:D

this is an awesome build so far. Im looking forward to see how that touchscreen will  work out

Thanks,the touchscreen works well enough,it should look pretty sweet in the ped

Cant wait to see the final product!

Patience my man,Patience.

Looks great! is the case a little bit big for a mITX board though. wouldnt even matx have been better?

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Looks great! is the case a little bit big for a mITX board though. wouldnt even matx have been better?

mATX doesnt fit,this is an ITX case only.

Really love your wallpaper! :)

The build is pretty cool also 

Really love your wallpaper! :)

The build is pretty cool also 

You could not begin to imagine how much drama that wallpaper was to put up....

mATX doesnt fit,this is an ITX case only.

I know, it just seems like a big case.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

I know, it just seems like a big case.

Oh,it is...massively oversized....but awesome for Wc'ers.

Oh,it is...massively oversized....but awesome for Wc'ers.

So i see. have fun!

My box from Bitspower has arrived!

Many thanks to Lily and the Bitspower team.
You cant talk about BP and not start with the fittings,these is what BP are famous for.
Fittings...quantity: a heap.
kTZHXHk.jpg

These are the fittings i will be using,not a vast variety but plenty of them!

q7TPqFg.jpg?1

Now for the evergreen D5 top and mod kit,not much i can say about this...not much out there that can make a D5 look as great as this kit!

bJuKFve.jpg?1

lJngHdT.jpg

c6zUBmm.jpg

w5IUsqw.jpg

udJM9i0.jpg

And finally,the IMPACT full cover in all her glory!

k9P5buH.jpg

hf0rUjg.jpg

LHNDsh2.jpg

Now I can start plumbing in,just waiting for the mandrel kit from Monsoon to arrive,will be re-doing the 101's and I want to kill two birds with one stone by plumbing this up as an example.

Progress!
Screen is now in place awaiting the brackets,all painted and looking rather spiffing.

dhLuCcA.jpg

Z2pf6Gr.jpg

sek1nC0.jpg

And the airbrush stencil has arrived!

Stencil Warehouse turned these around in a day and were cheap,I recommend if anyone is looking for that kind of service.
So the IO plate on the front needed to be Spectracoated too.

rnOBDHk.jpg

GytVQO8.jpg

mAYuoek.jpg

And finally finished the storage mounts.

Eklrdt8.jpg

5onUfqz.jpg

8atALKa.jpg

Later today will be spent fitting the rads and fans in place and start looking at the tubing runs in the ped,the drain needs fitting thru the ped endpanel and I need to look at the wiring loom for the fans and the screen.

......I cant stop looking at the screen,it looks like it was made for it in that pedestal.

Seeing how CL is shipping these out, shipping to me might be reasonable!

Looks like a quality project.. :)

VERY nice paint finish. are you using a dslr? i love the picture quality of those macro shots

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

VERY nice paint finish. are you using a dslr? i love the picture quality of those macro shots

Want some more?

Did some more pictures,trying various methods....Lowfat does awesome camera work,I want his skills so badly...

Rads fitted and dressed up in lovely Bitspower!

5CXjdUm.jpg

pEjdVoD.jpg

FSYWHYU.jpg

And some more ped shots....

y3IObZw.jpg

jlmzJGM.jpg

IElcIzM.jpg?1

And one of as it sits right now.

UQIa0Gy.jpg

Lowfat does awesome camera work,I want his skills so badly...

True dat, my friend, true dat.

That screen really does look like it was made for that spot. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

ycreRjg.jpg

such doge

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)