Can't see sent private messages.

Clonzoo

I sent a private message to someone, but I wish to review it again. But there seems to be no way to see what I wrote to him without him replying to it. Not sure if this is a bug, but if its not and its made like that, i guess count it as a suggestions, sometimes people are forgetful and forget what they type to someone, or perhaps they wanna edit it or something. 

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

9 minutes ago, Clonzoo said:

I sent a private message to someone, but I wish to review it again. But there seems to be no way to see what I wrote to him without him replying to it. Not sure if this is a bug, but if its not and its made like that, i guess count it as a suggestions, sometimes people are forgetful and forget what they type to someone, or perhaps they wanna edit it or something. 

I did just that and I can see the msg in the mail icon.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

19 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

I did just that and I can see the msg in the mail icon.

Just tested it and it work as it should now. I guess it was just a one time thing.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

If you have opened the PM dropdown during that page load, then send a PM using the inline PM dialog, then the dropdown won't have been updated, and unfortunately changing that is not as easy as it may sound, although I have suggested it to the forum software developers, so it might be added in the future.

Refreshing the page, or clicking "go to inbox", will allow you to view the conversation.

HTTP/2 203