Good actual games on android?

What are some good actual games on android? Im coming from iOS. I really enjoyed games like Game Dev Story, Galaxy on Fire 2 (especially this one). Im looking to get away from the plague of pay to win games. I also like strategy games, but you simply can't find any good ones that aren't "build this in 5 days" or "buy gems to speed production" type strategy games searching the play store. I don't mind paying a few bucks for an actual game I can sit down and enjoy and not be plagued by the pay-to-win stuff.

What games have you played you really enjoyed?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

monument valley

the room

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Machinarium.

Kingdom Rush Origin.

Sky Force.

Zombird.

Plants vs Zombies 2.

Dead Trigger 2.

Dear Hunter 2016.

D-Day.

Plague Inc.

The Room.

Star Command.

Gemini Rue.

All fun great games.

• 2 months later...

Brave Frontier is good..  They did collab with King of Fighter recently.. 

On 6/1/2016 at 10:00 PM, suchamoneypit said:

What are some good actual games on android? Im coming from iOS. I really enjoyed games like Game Dev Story, Galaxy on Fire 2 (especially this one). Im looking to get away from the plague of pay to win games. I also like strategy games, but you simply can't find any good ones that aren't "build this in 5 days" or "buy gems to speed production" type strategy games searching the play store. I don't mind paying a few bucks for an actual game I can sit down and enjoy and not be plagued by the pay-to-win stuff.

What games have you played you really enjoyed?

Hearthstone. Hey, it's on the computer maybe, but now you can play it while laying in bed.

A lot of the best Android games are ports of games from Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, other classic consoles, and of older PC games:

Final Fantasy series

Chrono Trigger

Sonic the Hedgehog series

Simon the Sorcerer series

... and lots more.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987