Can't edit at all

Editor to edit post (OP of "Error 1001 thread") doesn't load at all. On mobile same post loads editor but I can do anything to text inside code block.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It works for me. If you're still able to reproduce it, can you open the dev tools (F12) and switch to the network tab, then click edit on the post to reproduce. Sort by status, then screenshot all the rows where the status isn't 200 (OK) or 304 (Not Modified), and post it here.

HTTP/2 203

24 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It works for me. If you're still able to reproduce it, can you open the dev tools (F12) and switch to the network tab, then click edit on the post to reproduce. Sort by status, then screenshot all the rows where the status isn't 200 (OK) or 304 (Not Modified), and post it here.

Still same thing. Might be because I'm tethered via 4G? Anyway, only differing code is 301:LTT bug2.png

Editing replies seems to work. I don't know how to debug etc. the mobile though.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

39 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Still same thing. Might be because I'm tethered via 4G? Anyway, only differing code is 301:LTT bug2.png

Editing replies seems to work. I don't know how to debug etc. the mobile though.

Try refreshing using Ctrl+F5 to bypass the cache, but if that doesn't work, switch to the console tab and see whether anything is logged there.

HTTP/2 203

14 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Try refreshing using Ctrl+F5 to bypass the cache, but if that doesn't work, switch to the console tab and see whether anything is logged there.

Working with laptop, so can't really screenshot all the errors its giving. There's few, last 2 pics keep repeating (I guess).

LTT_console1.png

LTT_console2.pngLTT_console3.png

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Also getting "error: stack overflow".

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

What user scripts do you have enabled? One of mine, I think the OP Highlighter (which no longer works anyway), can cause that issue.

HTTP/2 203

32 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

What user scripts do you have enabled? One of mine, I think the OP Highlighter (which no longer works anyway), can cause that issue.

That was indeed causing issue. I didn't even remember that it was there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

A problem with editing still is there. I can't edit contents of code box. I thought this was just mobile issue but since I can now revisit said OP, I still can't edit whats inside. I can remove whole thing, but thats overdoing it for censoring mobile towers IP.

E: Shall I post that as its own topic?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

34 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

A problem with editing still is there. I can't edit contents of code box. I thought this was just mobile issue but since I can now revisit said OP, I still can't edit whats inside. I can remove whole thing, but thats overdoing it for censoring mobile towers IP.

E: Shall I post that as its own topic?

I can edit the code box (and have removed the IP), so I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Can you see what's logged to the console when you try to edit the code box (but first, click the blue dot on the console toolbar to turn off CSS errors)?

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

I can edit the code box (and have removed the IP), so I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Can you see what's logged to the console when you try to edit the code box (but first, click the blue dot on the console toolbar to turn off CSS errors)?

It's same thing in mobile. But I'll check it later when I'm on train.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Don't see anything special. Just mainly this:

LTT_console4.png

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

That's really strange - I can't reproduce it, even with the latest release version of Firefox, and there's nothing in that error log that implies that there might be something wrong. You are double clicking the code box, and nothing is showing up, right?

HTTP/2 203

3 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

That's really strange - I can't reproduce it, even with the latest release version of Firefox, and there's nothing in that error log that implies that there might be something wrong. You are double clicking the code box, and nothing is showing up, right?

I'm sorry, I feel like idiot now. I was assuming it works like quotes and spoilers since I haven't used code boxes that much and the latter two more often. Sorry to waste your time on this. Single click does nothing, double works just fine.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv