Which mouse

Lemons420

Which mouse would be better for me i mostly play fps and a little bit of mobas. I can either get the razer Taipian or deathadder?

Does it have to be one of those two? Cause there are A LOT of other mice out there that would better suit your needs... But if it has to be either one of those, go with the Taipan, cause you know,, more buttons. 

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

7 minutes ago, VeeTeePee said:

Does it have to be one of those two? Cause there are A LOT of other mice out there that would better suit your needs... But if it has to be either one of those, go with the Taipan, cause you know,, more buttons. 

I plan on getting Taipan because its 31$ on amazon i just wanted to see if it is a good pickup for 31$

Get the Taipan if you plan on using the programmable buttons while you play your mobas. I own a G502 and I use most of the programmable buttons when I play dota2 and so, I would think this would be the case with you and your Taipan. Just keep in mind that since it is an ambidextrous mouse, it will have two "thumb buttons" on either side of the mouse. If you think this would annoy you and/or you feel that you'll accidentally hit buttons with your pinky, then go with the Deathadder... 

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

yea but cant i use razer synapse and disable those buttons