Gaming Chairs?

DaGallane
Go to solution Solved by KearneyMC,
1 hour ago, DaGallane said:

What's a good gaming chair that isn't very expensive. Thanks.

Why not just get a comfy ikea chair? Chairs with Gaming just have a racer design and are overpriced 

1 hour ago, DaGallane said:

Why not just get a comfy ikea chair? Chairs with Gaming just have a racer design and are overpriced 

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

•  

1 minute ago, KearneyMC said:

True, but if you insist on buying a "gaming" chair check out what akracing has to offer like: http://akracingeurope.eu/product/ak-k7012-br-2/

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

6 minutes ago, KearneyMC said:

Everyone says that until they sit down in a DXRacer or GTOmega or Maxnomic.

Every Office chair is the same, they get worn out after 6-10 months and simply don't feel the same after 4-5 months,

Whats the point in spending $200-$300 on a nice office chair when I can spend the same on a "gaming" chair that will be more comfy, not get worn out if you don't abuse it like drop food or drinks on it which is disgusting to do near your PC anyways, unlike office chairs that get worn out just from sitting in them.

I don't know about anyone else, but I rather have a chair that is aesthetically pleasing and helps with back issues other than a office chair that almost forces myself to slouch in or just be very lazy, the "GAMER" chairs aren't just for looks, they make you sit in a certain position to help with back issues ect.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

1 minute ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I rather have a chair that is aesthetically pleasing and helps with back issues other than a office chair that almost forces myself to slouch in or just be very lazy, the "GAMER" chairs aren't just for looks, they make you sit in a certain position to help with back issues ect.

I have a cheap office chair it is awful, it doesnt stay at the same height but slides downwards slightly over time, the button on the armrest has popped off, the headrest fell off and yesterday while I was gaming I heard a crunch sound and a screw fell off from the bottom :D  so thats what office chairs are like. Im going to get a gaming chair myself at some point (when all the screws have fallen off)

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

Gaming chairs, gaming mousepads, gaming food, gaming toilet paper... Man, just chose what you like the most, get comfy high quality chair you like the most ;) no one knows your personal preferences so asking for chairs on forums is just like asking for good shoes.. Senseless :P

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

3 hours ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

Everyone says that until they sit down in a DXRacer or GTOmega or Maxnomic.

Every Office chair is the same, they get worn out after 6-10 months and simply don't feel the same after 4-5 months,

Whats the point in spending $200-$300 on a nice office chair when I can spend the same on a "gaming" chair that will be more comfy, not get worn out if you don't abuse it like drop food or drinks on it which is disgusting to do near your PC anyways, unlike office chairs that get worn out just from sitting in them.

I don't know where you get your office chairs, but there's an IKEA down the street that has one for $49, and that's a lot better than $249.

EDIT: Yes, it's good quality.

4 minutes ago, DaGallane said:

I don't know where you get your office chairs, but there's an IKEA down the street that has one for $49, and that's a lot better than $249.

EDIT: Yes, it's good quality.

The closest IKEA to me is a 4-5 hour drive. People rave about IKEA but they are far and few between in the US. Every cheap chair I have wears out after 6 months, I rather spend $249 and have it last 3 years rather then have to get a new chair every 6-12 months.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

1 hour ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

The closest IKEA to me is a 4-5 hour drive. People rave about IKEA but they are far and few between in the US. Every cheap chair I have wears out after 6 months, I rather spend $249 and have it last 3 years rather then have to get a new chair every 6-12 months.

I understand your mindset, but I don't particularly mind about the level of comfort, more or less it keeps my back healthy and it's not stationary. I appreciate the input though. :)