File explorer won't let me edit name or proporties

So I have attached a photo of a file I downloaded that explorer won't let me edit. I can't rename it, I can't see the proporties. Nada. What cn I do since I want to rename it? Thanks!

Untitled.png

You might try redownloading it, or using command prompt.

To use command prompt, press Windows Key + R, type cmd and press Enter. Then type cd C:\Users\<Your Username Here>\Downloads. Finally, type ren <filename to rename> <new filename>

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

windows might be blocking it because you downloaded it from internet. I don't remember how to deactivate this option but you should be able to find it with google. If you used edge or internet explorer try downloading with another browser.

20 minutes ago, UL_42L said:

You might try redownloading it, or using command prompt.

To use command prompt, press Windows Key + R, type cmd and press Enter. Then type cd C:\Users\<Your Username Here>\Downloads. Finally, type ren <filename to rename> <new filename>

10 minutes ago, DarkRuskov said:

windows might be blocking it because you downloaded it from internet. I don't remember how to deactivate this option but you should be able to find it with google. If you used edge or internet explorer try downloading with another browser.

I was just suprised since his is the first time that I video that I downloaded did this. Btw DarkRuskov, I used chrome to download the torrent file. But UL_42L I think that it didn't download well because almost every video in this file as well as the subtitle files can't be renamed. I'll try downloading it again. 

Thanks for the replies!