Cooler Master MasterKeys

Ophidio

I've been seeing the add for this keyboard when watching LTT videos recently. Does anyone know how the build quality of it is compared to the Corsair Strafe? Is it more sturdy or does it feel just as flimsy as the Strafe?

I want a keyboard that's RGB and has Cherry MX Blue Switches (best switch ever) but the MasterKeys and Strafe are the only ones that offer RGB in those options without going with brands that I know nothing about what so ever or going with Razer which honestly I hate the Razer Green switch. It sticks a lot and I also just don't like the way the Pre X BlackWidows were made considering that's what I have right now. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Strafe flimsy? Seriously? You don't like your pre X feel? Something is off heree.. Also if you done your research right you will know the famous Ducky shine 5 witch offer in cherry mx Blue...

As far as build quality masterkey is better than strafe a bit (just a bit) feels sturdy and hard as your blackwidow. Its somewhat the same as DS5. If you demand rock solid feel, K70 is your way to go. 

I wouldn't say so.The corsair strafe is linus's favourite keyboard.And we can also call that corsair> CM at making keyboards so i recommend you the corsair strafe.About the RGB keyboard with blue switched that you want,pretty  much the corsair strafe is the best option. The other ones are really not in the search range. such as 

Cooler Master STORM QuickFire Ultimate 

that only has blue as backlighting or 

Cooler Master STORM MECH Mech MX Blue

that has a few lighting options

Ryzen 9 7900x w/ LIAN LI Galahad 240  +   MSI RTX 3060
32GB @ 4800 mhz Corsair Vengeance + ASUS TUF X670e-PLUS

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

51 minutes ago, JasonHS said:

I wouldn't say so.The corsair strafe is linus's favourite keyboard.And we can also call that corsair> CM at making keyboards so i recommend you the corsair strafe.About the RGB keyboard with blue switched that you want,pretty  much the corsair strafe is the best option. The other ones are really not in the search range. such as 

Cooler Master STORM QuickFire Ultimate 

that only has blue as backlighting or 

Cooler Master STORM MECH Mech MX Blue

that has a few lighting options

How do you know that thew strafe is linus favourite keyboard? ( just curious)

5 hours ago, Ophidio said:

I've been seeing the add for this keyboard when watching LTT videos recently. Does anyone know how the build quality of it is compared to the Corsair Strafe? Is it more sturdy or does it feel just as flimsy as the Strafe?

I want a keyboard that's RGB and has Cherry MX Blue Switches (best switch ever) but the MasterKeys and Strafe are the only ones that offer RGB in those options without going with brands that I know nothing about what so ever or going with Razer which honestly I hate the Razer Green switch. It sticks a lot and I also just don't like the way the Pre X BlackWidows were made considering that's what I have right now. 

The strafe has good build quality. I would prefer the strafe over the cm masterkeys, because off the facty that i believe that it has better lightning, better customisable software with CUE and also include a wrist wrest. i don`t hate the cm mastekey or anything but i would rather give corsair my money becacause that you get a better value, The starfe is also avaible with blues.

4 minutes ago, Frode said:

How do you know that thew strafe is linus favourite keyboard? ( just curious)

The strafe has good build quality. I would prefer the strafe over the cm masterkeys, because off the facty that i believe that it has better lightning, better customisable software with CUE and also include a wrist wrest. i don`t hate the cm mastekey or anything but i would rather give corsair my money becacause that you get a better value, The starfe is also avaible with blues.

He said this in one vid,can't remember it

Ryzen 9 7900x w/ LIAN LI Galahad 240  +   MSI RTX 3060
32GB @ 4800 mhz Corsair Vengeance + ASUS TUF X670e-PLUS

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

1 hour ago, JasonHS said:

He said this in one vid,can't remember it

wonder which one because, in his home videos he has the k70 on his desk. I don`t know if it is the rgb version but im pretty sure that it is the rgb version.

I've heard the support fro CM is bad. But the bottom row is standard making it easier to get custom keys. It also runs softwareless.

The strafe has a lower profile case which lets you see the backlight off the white covered plate better making it seem brighter. 

Its like the Masterkeys more directly matches a DS5. 

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS