Help setting out my watercooling loop

So this is my idea for my watercooling loop I plan to do. Sorry my MS Paint drawing is crap.

RES > Pump > GPU > Front 360 RAD > CPU > Top 360 RAD > RES

Blue is cold water, Orange is hot water. Yellow is tubing. Black is case. Dark Blue is water block. Grey is Radiator. Green is fan. Brown is directional arrows

@W-L

Case Airflow.png

Breaking things 1 day at a time

14 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

So this is my idea for my watercooling loop I plan to do. Sorry my MS Paint drawing is crap.

Blue is cold water, Orange is hot water. Yellow is tubing. Black is case. Dark Blue is water block. Grey is Radiator. Green is fan. Brown is directional arrows

@W-L

Case Airflow.png

Water cooling loops don't have dramatic temperature differences in the liquid before and after components. The order of your loop doesn't matter, but you won't have hot and cold water coming in and out of each block. It's not a car where there's loads more heat.

ASU

Seems like a reasonable plan (from what I can make out). What is it you need help with?

1 minute ago, Zyndo said:

Seems like a reasonable plan (from what I can make out). What is it you need help with?

Just knowing if there is something better I should be doing

Well like Hackentosher said, the order doesnt really matter. The temperature of your loop equalizes, so all the liquid is all pretty much the same temperature pretty much evenly throughout the loop (even immediately after a GPU or CPU block). If you want to go block rad block rad res, thats fine. if you want to go block block rad rad res. thats fine too. pretty much any arrangement works, its just about aesthetics.

As far as aesthetics go, you COULD spread out your connections better. take the GPU block and switch the connections around, make it come in on the bottom right and go out on the top left. then take your top 360 and spin it around so the connections are on the left side of the case isntead of the right. then have it go from GPU to top 360 to CPU to front 360 and back to res. This would make your case look a little more "full" and less congested in that one corner. But aesthetics are purely subjective, whilst I think that would look better, you may disagree, and another person could have another idea entirely.

Theres certainly no reason functionally it wouldn't work in pretty much any configuration (so long as the physical space permits it)

4 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

@W-L

As others have said the order doesn't make a difference in cooling it would be cleaner to go from the GPU up to the CPU and the top and front rad, so the tubing doesn't crossover. 

11 hours ago, Zyndo said:

Well like Hackentosher said, the order doesnt really matter. The temperature of your loop equalizes, so all the liquid is all pretty much the same temperature pretty much evenly throughout the loop (even immediately after a GPU or CPU block). If you want to go block rad block rad res, thats fine. if you want to go block block rad rad res. thats fine too. pretty much any arrangement works, its just about aesthetics.

As far as aesthetics go, you COULD spread out your connections better. take the GPU block and switch the connections around, make it come in on the bottom right and go out on the top left. then take your top 360 and spin it around so the connections are on the left side of the case isntead of the right. then have it go from GPU to top 360 to CPU to front 360 and back to res. This would make your case look a little more "full" and less congested in that one corner. But aesthetics are purely subjective, whilst I think that would look better, you may disagree, and another person could have another idea entirely.

Theres certainly no reason functionally it wouldn't work in pretty much any configuration (so long as the physical space permits it)

OK yeah. I could see that looking better