Good, simple and sensitive mouse

Digital

What are the best options for a mouse that is simple, possibly driver free and very sensitive with good sensor. Such mouse as Finalmouse, are they any good and are there mouses such as it?

bought one of these cheap as dirt mice, took like 3 weeks to get to me, but works surprisingly well http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1NV37D8545

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

I've been using this one for several years: http://www.amazon.com/Perixx-MX-2000-Programmable-Gaming-Laser/dp/B0083H4NG4

It's a really great mouse for the price, 7 programmable buttons, 4 custom sensitivity levels, and nice RGB lighting

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

2 hours ago, Digital said:

What are the best options for a mouse that is simple, possibly driver free and very sensitive with good sensor. Such mouse as Finalmouse, are they any good and are there mouses such as it?

I have the Logitech G100's, you don't need to install software and if only has one macro key on it... so you can switch sensitivity between three options. It is cheap and I love the thing!

2 hours ago, Digital said:

Here is the G100s: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SH30V6A/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=1944687542&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00BCEK2LK&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1GG7M7AE4ETV32WXGZ3K

I've been using the G302 Daedalus Prime for a few years now. awesome little mouse. A button for DPI control (sensitivity) , two side buttons, awesome response time, and feels AWESOME in my hand. I hate mice that have more curves than Marilyn Monroe. this is a very basic, normal, and comfortable mouse to use at a reasonable price. Its straight up plug and play, but also has optional downloadable software to control LED brightness, DPI preset control, and the like.

There is also the G303 Daedalus Apex which is the same in every way, but slightly more expensive and it allows you to adjust the color of the glowing LED's inside the mouse, and has up to 12000 DPI

Zowie mice are all you need.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"