800 Euro camera for astrophotography

Hello, im looking for good camera for astrophotography budget is 800 Euros 

What kind of astrophotography? 

1 minute ago, .spider. said:

What kind of astrophotography? 

ill mount it to my telescope

54 minutes ago, Gentlekatt said:

Hello, im looking for good camera for astrophotography budget is 800 Euros 

Almost any decent DSLR or Mirrorless camera can be used for astrophotography, or you can look for cameras that are specifically designed for the purpose.

If you use a DSLR/Mirrorless you need a T-mount adapter to attach the camera to the telescope.  Look at your nearest shops that sell telecopes, fair chance they can give you advice on which specific items you need.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

1 minute ago, ALwin said:

Almost any decent DSLR or Mirrorless camera can be used for astrophotography, or you can look for cameras that are specifically designed for the purpose.

If you use a DSLR/Mirrorless you need a T-mount adapter to attach the camera to the telescope.  Look at your nearest shops that sell telecopes, fair chance they can give you advice on which specific items you need.

yeah i know about it but i need best price for performance camera and i came here to get some advice on what should i get

4 minutes ago, Gentlekatt said:

yeah i know about it but i need best price for performance camera and i came here to get some advice on what should i get

800 Euro camera???  There's not going to be major differences between different brands for this price.  Though if you ever find a Canon 60Da on the second hand market, it might be a good camera.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

9 minutes ago, ALwin said:

800 Euro camera???  There's not going to be major differences between different brands for this price.  Though if you ever find a Canon 60Da on the second hand market, it might be a good camera.

is sony A7R good for astrophotography?

1 minute ago, Gentlekatt said:

is sony A7R good for astrophotography?

Should be

2 minutes ago, ALwin said:

Should be

btw my dad said that Canon model doesnt have many megapixels

1 hour ago, Gentlekatt said:

ill mount it to my telescope

deep field or planetary? 

2 minutes ago, .spider. said:

deep field or planetary? 

deep field

29 minutes ago, Gentlekatt said:

what would you recommend as pro?

A DSLR with Sony sensor and filter for astro photography 

2 hours ago, ALwin said:

What was the difference between the regular cameras and like the 60Da, was the AA filter just removed or is there something else?

Because, I'm also interested in getting into astrophotography with a telescope that can mount a camera to it. Though I'd also want to be able to use the camera for other "regular" photography.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

What was the difference between the regular cameras and like the 60Da, was the AA filter just removed or is there something else?

Because, I'm also interested in getting into astrophotography with a telescope that can mount a camera to it. Though I'd also want to be able to use the camera for other "regular" photography.

i agree with you

9 hours ago, wcreek said:

Canon used a different IR filter than what they used for regular cameras.  Modern digital cameras have a "stronger" IR blocking filter.