Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PhilipMod

Old school TJ07 Project

Posted · Original PosterOP
Finally I’m home and I have some update, I have redone the middle plate, I’m waiting the water blocks and reservoirs to know where to do the holes for bulkhead.

Next step:

new plate for reservoirs/pumps
lateral plates done with laser cut (they are ready but I have to retire them, I’ll not be home for 2 weeks again for work but I’ll be back with some nice updates)

7GKBrSK.jpg

eiHjCuC.jpg
QpaGrCe.jpg
12 minutes ago, PhilipMod said:
Thanks to Bitspower for the support in this project, quality over the TOP, if you want more photos and complete album free to see my Facebook official page (there are a lot of pics):

that looks crazy good :D the connection between the cards is just beutifull! 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play MTGA & watch anime at 720p...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee! The Cassette Deck!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

New Update for this Mod on a TJ07, is a honor and pleasure for me to present Inno3D like our sponsor for this Mod.

Now we can start with something huge, thanks again to Inno3D for this amazing gpu's

CCodrXd.jpg

BvfVHZJ.jpg
8G5ojEG.jpg
A0eMTri.jpg
gwmuViY.jpg
EBV9x0W.jpg
kzVQtQI.jpg
gwmuViY.jpg

full album here:

Side panel cut out to be a nice window to enjoy the components and the liquid cooling.
These days I'll study the liquid cooling circuit with a channel implementation (plexiglas) for a beautiful effect.

Gqu7Fwd.jpg
gJd00o9.jpg
O3MFTGc.jpg
sxBGANK.jpg
n6A2yBD.jpg