GTX 1080

frame rates seem to very unstable from what ive seen so far fluctuating quite a bit.

i know people are saying 2 8 pins are needed for over clocking which i dont really get as im a bit of a noob but also not really much of an over clocker, i will over clock this but to extensively. 

will having the 2nd 8pin concocter stabilize the power delivery and maybe the frame rates abit more, what do people think can anyone help?

44 minutes ago, jackreading007 said:

frame rates seem to very unstable from what ive seen so far fluctuating quite a bit.

i know people are saying 2 8 pins are needed for over clocking which i dont really get as im a bit of a noob but also not really much of an over clocker, i will over clock this but to extensively. 

will having the 2nd 8pin concocter stabilize the power delivery and maybe the frame rates abit more, what do people think can anyone help?

Do you have a 1080 and are complaining about performance, or are you just curious. Having both 8 pin connectors in is really the only way you should run the card.

Edit: Just realized there aren't any cards out with 2 8 pins, so you're just asking. I'd advise you run the 1080 with both 8 pins, as you really shouldn't run it with one, although you can.