Craigslist Find, Is it worth?

Hey, just spotted this on Craigslist and I think I am going to pull the trigger.https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/sys/5610007552.html

I'm in the market for a complete system because I am currently on a 9 or 10 year old lap top and I just can't do it anymore. I talked the guy down to 350, but with no headphones/Mouse ( I already have both). I made a part list (pcpartpicker) with as many close components as I could find and it was more expensive for just the tower, not to mention window and a monitor.

I like to play games, but nothing that is too system requiring. I mostly just play CS:GO and Smite (Probably Overwatch now as well). My only concern was the CPU not being strong enough but for those games I think it would probably be strong enough ( I normally play pretty low settings/resolution because I am super competitive even though I'm not great). Just hoping for something that can hopefully keep me over 60fps, and maybe 144 fps if I get a new monitor (but I'm not opposed to upgrading the cpu if it comes to that).

So, the question is, at this price am I doing alright? I am not super deep into the world of building computers so I figured that I would ask some people who are.

Thanks everyone, -Kenton

go for it is a great deal any i5 will would be fine unless your going to be using all on the highest tesselation (which a 280x wont handle either) or VR (wch also a 280x wont handle well) on my i5 4670k with an XFX 280x black edition i had no dropped framed due to the CPU on the steam VR test and i got around 50 fps in it (i think) so i shouldnt worry about the CPU so i say buy

Thanks for the insight Arctiheat! I think I'll go for it then. (Unless someone else has a compelling reason for me not to within the next 4 Hours)

looks decent enough that I was thinking of teasing you that I called them and swiped it from under you, then I thought nah, you'll figure it out xD seriously though, some people on the net are jerks and really would swipe this deal, so consider just posting the specs instead, but idk, maybe I'm just a paranoid jerk. But Intels CPUs have been pretty good for a while now so that one should do fine 

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

Make sure to buy zipties and other cable management necessities with it. That wiring is an atrocity.

Thanks for the input guys

@Cyracus, Haha, I thought about that after I posted it but I already talked to the guy on on the phone and he is out of town for a few hours, I'm meeting him like right as he gets home so I don't think anyone is gonna swipe it. But it totally would have freaked me out if you did it.

@RaymondREDReddington. I know, it's really hard to look at and I don't normally care about wiring. I'm sure I'm gonna take it apart and redo the wiring because at some point there is no excuse haha

Looks good especially with that '1.4TB of SSD space'...

i5 2300, have it in my secondary PC, decent CPU, it's able to drive CS at 180fps (250fps with a 3570k@4.2Ghz and 400fps with a 5820k).

280X, rebranded 7970, it's a very capable GPU :) 

for $400, it's not a bad price (if you were able to find something like that in the UK then...holy s*** I would be all over it :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Yeah pretty sweet deal for $400 man. If you're really aching to play those games then it's worth it for sure. 

Honestly that looks great for 400 just tidy up those cables when it arives and thats a pretty sweet setup for only $400