Hyper 612 v2 installation with Intel 6700k

Hyper_612_Ver._2_Manual.pdf

Okay I tried writing this post earlier but my browser wasn't working. I'm building a pc for the first time and ordered all the parts. I have a cooler master hyper 612 cooler for the Intel 6700k cpu. On the cooler master website and on the box it says it's compatible with the LGA 1511 socket, however the manual (attached pdf) does not mention instructions for that socket at all. You'll notice almost all other sockets listed apart from that. So I'm not sure which bracket and other parts that came with the cooler to use. Any ideas please? Thanks :) 

Edited by Being
Adding explanation

If anyone's wondering it appears like it is just the manual (clean link) but OP in the future, if you could just link to the manual from where you found it (maybe Cooler Master's website) that would probably be easier and better than uploading a copy of it. :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Okay?

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

11 minutes ago, Aytex said:

And do you need help with this installation or are you just giving us a manual??

I'm very sorry my phone wasn't allowing me to type. This is the first time I'm building a computer myself, and I purchased a Hyper 612 cooler for my Intel 6700k, and on the Cooler Master website it's listed as compatible with the LGA 1511 but the instruction manual doesn't describe how to install the cooler for that socket type. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is probably the best courselves of action please?

4 minutes ago, Being said:

I'm very sorry my phone wasn't allowing me to type. This is the first time I'm building a computer myself, and I purchased a Hyper 612 cooler for my Intel 6700k, and on the Cooler Master website it's listed as compatible with the LGA 1511 but the instruction manual doesn't describe how to install the cooler for that socket type. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is probably the best courselves of action please?

most all the sockets are the same installation

Are you talking about the socket bracket?

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

most all the sockets are the same installation

Are you talking about the socket bracket?

Yes I'm unsure of how exactly to use the bracket :(