Free green screen software for video.

Hi

I have to do a newscast for a school project and we will use a green screen. Do any of you guys know a easy to use and free software for me?

Thanks

7 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

cant OBS chroma out colors, unless you need it in after edit then like sony vegas but thats not free

Yes i need it in after edits and i saw on google a lot of guys saying they have a software but its from 1950 or it dosen't work

5 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

cant OBS chroma out colors, unless you need it in after edit then like sony vegas but thats not free

OBS can but they would have to have everything set up in a different layer ready to go if it's a still set or something of the like. Otherwise it would have to be done in editing software.

Really depends on what they're doing.

You can do a post process chroma keying with DaVinci Resolve 12.  But if you need it for live productions and broadcasting, it is better to get a hardware keyer or at least something like Wirecast Studio which offers some chroma keying capability.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

4 minutes ago, takou019 said:

Yes i need it in after edits and i saw on google a lot of guys saying they have a software but its from 1950 or it dosen't work

yeah then obs wont work for that