Bumblebee: mATX Workstation Build (Extreme, Watercooled, Small Form Factor)

1 minute ago, NaLu said:

Oh, you want to go with 8 core variant of i7? I thought you was speaking about hard oc'ed 6 core, lol my bad :D

In that case I agree with mikat. Also the heat generated should not rise if you will stick with original voltage since it directly affects the emited energy. What I want to say by that is... overclockibg is possible but probably with narrow margine.

Also I think you bought too much 90 degree fittings. 3 would be optional. One for 240 rad, one for 'lowest' gpu and one for cpu (route fron cpu to 120mm rad).Also I think you bought too much 90 degree fittings. 3 would be optimal. One for 240 rad (tube from 120 rad to 240rad), one for 'lowest' gpu and one for cpu (tube path from cpu to 120mm rad).

I guess extra is fine, it's not a big deal. And okay, I'll do that. I'll try to get the i7 maybe about 4ghz or so at most... Hopefully not hot.

7 minutes ago, NaLu said:

Oh, you want to go with 8 core variant of i7? I thought you was speaking about hard oc'ed 6 core, lol my bad :D

In that case I agree with mikat. Also the heat generated should not rise if you will stick with original voltage since it directly affects the emited energy. What I want to say by that is... overclockibg is possible but probably with narrow margine.

Also I think you bought too much 90 degree fittings. 3 would be optional. One for 240 rad, one for 'lowest' gpu and one for cpu (route fron cpu to 120mm rad).Also I think you bought too much 90 degree fittings. 3 would be optimal. One for 240 rad (tube from 120 rad to 240rad), one for 'lowest' gpu and one for cpu (tube path from cpu to 120mm rad).

but for the higher overclocks you'd probably want to add extra voltage (1.3V)