Headphones for Rap(HipHop?)

bart69132

My friend needs headphones for listening to hopsin, tech n9ne, dizzy wright, strange music mostly. I made a topic a couple months ago but he is actually getting them now, someone recommended the skullcandy hesh

7 minutes ago, bart69132 said:

My friend needs headphones for listening to hopsin, tech n9ne, dizzy wright, strange music mostly. I made a topic a couple months ago but he is actually getting them now, someone recommended the skullcandy hesh

Eww Skullcandy

Grab the Tascam TH02s and put Brainwavz HM5 pleather pads on them. They sound amazing.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

the porta pro with some grado pads one are amazing for the price. Just buy the pads from china, they are really cheap.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

8 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Eww Skullcandy

Grab the Tascam TH02s and put Brainwavz HM5 pleather pads on them. They sound amazing.

My friend said they look flimsy, are they?

57 minutes ago, bart69132 said:

My friend said they look flimsy, are they?

Nope. They also fold so long as the Brainwavz pads aren't on there (but they're painful to wear without proper pads).

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Nope. They also fold so long as the Brainwavz pads aren't on there (but they're painful to wear without proper pads).

Okay, what if it its the smaller pads that arent angled? He says the folding doesnt bother him anyway

2 minutes ago, bart69132 said:

Okay, what if it its the smaller pads that arent angled? He says the folding doesnt bother him anyway

What...?

What do you mean by "if it's the smaller pads that aren't angled"?

There are the non-angled and angled HM5 pads. Either would work fine. You should get the pleather to keep the bass in and for noise isolation.