Speakers

ixiboneheadixi
8 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

So i am looking for some speakers, preferably in white, i really love the look of the audioengine a5 speakers.However i have placed 6 different orders on amazon in the last 24 hours and spent a stupid amount of money so i'm cutting myself off of more stupid impulse purchases (i literally almost bought a capuchin monkey today, not even joking about that) and want to ask if there are some other white speakers on the market that are good quality but for a good price, or is the 400 bucks for the A5's a good sweet spot or should i go higher? i have no clue about speakers.

audioengine is a bit over priced, maybe look at the JBL LSR 305

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

1 minute ago, Dackzy said:

audioengine is a bit over priced, maybe look at the JBL LSR 305

Okay thanks, yeah i have no idea whats over priced or not when it comes to speakers, and I have made too many impulse purchases today lol.

4 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

Okay thanks, yeah i have no idea whats over priced or not when it comes to speakers.

Thats why I am here :) 

4 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

and I have made too many impulse purchases today lol.

We all do that sometimes.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.